Chick with two infected eyes used terramycin and now worse, need help asap

Haunted55 i am truely thankful you helped me with my chick. ill post pictures shortly to show the progress

I'm glad to hear this, really! Giving him time with the others is important as well. If they're away from the others for too long the pecking order has to be established all over again. Keep up the good work! You're doing a great job and he should be back in no time.

Oh that is freakin AWESOME!!!! Seriously, that is just what I needed to see. What a sweetie he is, lol. Sometimes it's so hard to know the right thing to do on here. You want to help so much you can taste it but you also want to temper your words so as not to give the wrong information. I am so glad this has worked out this good. Thank-you for sharing!

Haunted55 i am truely thankful you helped me with my chick. ill post pictures shortly to show the progress
Ain't no thing! I am trying to pay back the kindness and help given to me through what I have learned so far. I am no expert, thank goodness! I find them so stuffy, lol. No seriously, I know what I know and if I can help someone, I'm there. Ya done good with this little guy and now have something under your belt that you can share with someone else. BYC is a wonderful place isn't it?

edited for spelling, jeez!

Last edited:
byc is great!!!!! i love it here. before my post on byc i wwas looking into the breed they are. the tractor supply lady told me they are silkies. ive been wanting silkies. these ones have 5 toes and pink skin definetely not silkies. im guessing houdans but i could be wrong

Also this is my second year as a chicken mom. My daughter is 9 and she wanted chickens. Last year we got 3 red pullets and 3 tan pullets. Then as they were older I bought an Auburn Java Rooster because I wanted to hatch chicks this year. I have my chickens free ranging because I live in the country. One by one they would go missing. Finally one night I heard a comotion. The culprit a possom. We took care of him. I have 2 reds and 1 tan left.

This year we bought 2 white pullets , 2 assorted bantams, 2 jersey giants

I just googled faverlles and none of the chicks look like mine! You think they are?

Back
Top Bottom