Chicken Birthday Cake!

liloandroxiesmom

Hatching
10 Years
Jan 18, 2010
Alright so I like to treat my chickens as part of the family. That includes- going on walks with them, bringing them when visiting family, and of course... birthday parties. My hen Lilo's first birthday is coming up and I'd love to throw her a party and bake her a cake that is safe for her to eat! I've searched the internet for ideas but none have been helpful. Does anyone know how I could make a chicken-safe cake? Thanks for your help! ~Erin

Make her a cornbread cake and frost it with plain yogurt and strawberries? Leave out the sugar on the recipie?

I have read about homemade seed blocks kinda like the ones you can give wild birds. They make them with scratch feed and some other stuff and baked them in the oven. How about something like that.

haha, I love it. My dog gets birthday cake every year and the everyone always cocks an eyebrow when they hear about it. I hadn't thought of chicken birthday cake - but you can bet I'm gonna do it after this thread! You can also do a spice cake recipe without the sugar. Basically, any dog recipes would work, because they can't have sugar either. There's tons online if you just do a search. I would use a mini muffin tin and put corn kernels in circular shape like they were the petals of a flower. It's gotta be pretty, right?
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom