Chicken breeders or Folks in South Africa?

Thank you @Nanna34, we putting a stop on the coop for now to add a fresh layer of barbed wire around the property. Hopefully it will be back up and running soon so we can finally finish and bring our chooks home and get the rest of them :)

I added locks to my coops I don't want anymore people shopping for free eggs again Im still livid
I can only imagine how frustrating that must be, especially now that your girls are on heat. Hope that you come right and that the locks work. I guess you can never be to careful here as the last couple of days has shown.

Hello fellow South Africans.

Our next show is coming up. Come along and say hey to me and meet the rest of the show poultry club. I will not be showing this year but will be around to have a look
smile.png

@Nanna34 that is a horrible one , can't believe the idiots, we only have the one guy and he is luckily interested in seeing how to breed chickens and working with them so he leaves the broody ones alone, and doesn't take any eggs, we do give him some eggs every now and then too so I guess he has no reason to take any.

@Nanna34
 that is a horrible one , can't believe the idiots, we only have the one guy and he is luckily interested in seeing how to breed chickens and working with them so he leaves the broody ones alone, and doesn't take any eggs, we do give him some eggs every now and then too so I guess he has no reason to take any.

He was fired yesterday and his salary was witheld to cover my devastating loss.

We are having fun with the incubator project got 4 Australorp eggs on there and two AustraKoeks
1f60b.png

Back
Top Bottom