I tried to get my husband to be the responsible one who would say no a few months ago but he responded with "get as many as you want", so I turned around and went back to the store and got 3 chicks, I was very proud of my self control. Chicken math is the best kind of math!

Enjoy your Sapphire Gems! They are gorgeous.
He responded with 'get as many as you want'?!???!?!?!?!?!?!???!?!??? I would have had about 20.

I cant buy 6. It's a even #. I have to get 7 for the calculation to come out right in my books.

We are the same person!!!!! I hate even numbers. I have 3 kids, 3 dogs, 7 chickens, 1 lizard. It has to be odd. Everything has to be odd numbered. So when I was going to get 4 new chicks and they offer the free one, it sent me into a spin because I could totally get on board with a free mystery chick but then that's 12. I spent an hour trying to decide if 12 was okay even though it's even because it's a dozen which makes sense because of eggs. But then I decided a baker's dozen was better making it back to odd. So then I almost bought 5 + the mystery until I thought about the size of my coop and run and thought it might be too small for 13. But yet I was okay with 11 or 12? So maybe 13 is fine afterall? In the end, I skipped the free chick to keep it 11 and we are safely an odd number again. And I never thought anyone else would get it.

I tell ya... what gets me is the MINIMUM order every time!!!! I see one or two I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT... and then I'm like welp, gotta buy like 8 or 10 because there's a 6 chick minimum lol. Gotta love the math!!
6 chick minimum, means if you buy 6 chicks, you need to buy 6 more. That's my chicken math

Back
Top Bottom