Chicken (Poultry) Addiction Anonymous *Chat Thread*

If I made a rat zapper, it would probably zap everything but rats
lol.png

My 7 "Barnyard Mixes" from a BYC'er are going into lockdown tonight.

I have a question for you guys! One of the eggs is alive but it's smaller then everybody else? What should I do w/ it? My mom thinks it's just a "Midget" but I dunno? It looks like it's just not growing as fast as the other 6? They were all set of the same day.

Quote:
The ONLY saving grace at my house is that not all the eggs I put into the incubators (plural) hatch.

...it would be scary, otherwise....

I have a house guest right now, and she is there whilst I am at work. She said she walked around the side of the house and saw my entire flock camped out by the kitchen/back door. "No way," said she, "am I going to go out THAT door without you!"

I got the giggles from that. Awww, come on, my chickens are friendly.

"But I am not YOU, and they might resent it. I don't know where you keep the treats!"

I have now rectified that situation, so she can defend herself with tossed BOSS.

I have a confession to make today. I tried to count my chickens.
lau.gif
Wow! It was hard! I came to a pretty close estimate. I think I have 45.
hide.gif
They are all penned together for winter and they would all hold still and then I would get close to a good count and they would all shift positions. Ok I have another confession to make today..........That is not counting the eggs I have in the incubator or the eggs I have on order, or the chicks I have on order.
duc.gif
Ok thank you, that is all.
big_smile.png

You guys make me jealous. I want to hatch SO bad! I REALLY need to work on the DM... Again, she doesn't want me to get roosters.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom