Chickens All Ages For Sale Australia

Hey Nat, thank you heaps! The coop is probably not going to be ready until next weekend and will need to house our new ducklings as well. I’ll save these ads and contact them next weekend though. The last thing I need to get is perches. I can’t wait to get some chooks!

OMG it is such a shame that I don’t breed Isa Browns because like I am located near WS
Hi butterscotch!
What breeds do you have?
My plans for 6-8 egg layers went awry! I got 2 ISAs, but one has turned out to be a cockerel, so I need to rehome him sooner or later. And I also now have 2 bantam wyandottes. I think egg production has become of less importance now! I’m not entirely fussy about breeds. Preferably friendly is about all that matters lol

Hi butterscotch!
What breeds do you have?
My plans for 6-8 egg layers went awry! I got 2 ISAs, but one has turned out to be a cockerel, so I need to rehome him sooner or later. And I also now have 2 bantam wyandottes. I think egg production has become of less importance now! I’m not entirely fussy about breeds. Preferably friendly is about all that matters lol
Well I more breed ornamental birds such as Silkies are what I am planning on selling currently.

Back
Top Bottom