Coffee With Tink

How does everyone here like the NEW UPGRADE???
I for the most part LIKE it. :thumbsup Had to search around a lil to get to the features that I used on a continuous basis. All are there, but some are just placed slightly different. I also do like the 6 options on the like button. :caf I can read a post and respond with button, not needing to explain that since it is a SAD circumstance, I don't really like it.
On the previous format, (over 2 1/2 years ago) the LIKE portion was referred to as OVATION. I liked that feature because it allowed for a short comment. It was removed/replaced and am sure there was a reason for it.
Took this screen shot to easier explain couple other things.
abc.PNG

A. the header at top of page is BROWN color. It is slightly changed, but generally OK.

B. at this position the type is also in BROWN COLOR. Not really a big deal, but if I was the INTERIOR DECORATOR:gig I would choose a different color. (brown is one of my least liked colors)
C. I am still trying to figure out what PUSH NOTIFICATIONS are:idunno

And last,,,,,, I like the additional Emojis available,,,,,, but 2 things still not working in my favor. Emoji window shuts down after each selection, and Emoji does not land where I wanted it to. I had to redo a few in this message.

Just wanted to share my thoughts on the SHORT WINTER we had. Looks like SPRING outside. Feels that way also. :thumbsup

View attachment 2003911
Just took this pix NOW.
Have not used snow shovel this season. N F C can you send some winter snow our way. I'm sure there is enough there to SHARE:)
What am I looking at? A goose and a squirrel in the yard? Live goose or statuette?

Just wanted to share my thoughts on the SHORT WINTER we had. Looks like SPRING outside. Feels that way also. :thumbsup

View attachment 2003911
Just took this pix NOW.
Have not used snow shovel this season. N F C can you send some winter snow our way. I'm sure there is enough there to SHARE:)

Hang on to your shovel for a while longer Cavey, we all still have more winter ahead of us.

Believe me, if I could send you some snow, I definitely would! Your yard just doesn't look right for January :p

Back
Top Bottom