Coffee's ready...

Morning all! I am so late today...I have been reading other places on BYC first! I am trying to find info about Thermocubes and Electrolytes...bad idea to get lost in the search functions! I did get to read a bunch of interesting posts though! About 3 hours worth!!!
barnie.gif
And now it is LATE!

Oh well...guess I better suck up the last cup and get those coveralls on! Good day! Terri O in WI where it is almost 18 today!!!!!

I am running late too Terri O . Had to take care of all the critters this morning ,both feathered and furred . We are at 16 right now with a winter storm watch in effect .

You are south of most of my relations in Wisconsin , they are up around Tomahawk and Merrill .

Mary

Hey Mary--just got in. My DH built a Walgreens in Merrill last year or maybe 2 years ago now....lose track of time! He is on lay off right now but will be going to Green Bay next...I CANNOT wait! I am having a good time this week though; he and the kids are at the wilderness for the week.
ya.gif
wee.gif
So much fun here all by myself I dont know what to do! Well, besides feed everything...that's why I cant go---that and I have to work! I have no idea what I will do when he retires...I have a few years to wait yet--maybe we will get along better by then?
idunno.gif

I am picking up a border horse tonight...still have my coveralls on because I have to go out and fix up some stuff in the barn before she comes. I have never boarded someone else's horse before so this is kind of an experiment.

Just finished giving Charlie a bath. He is my house chicken...treating him today with carbaryl to get rid of bird lice. I sure hope that is the right stuff. The woman said people use it all the time--safe for use in pets. They didnt have SEVIN. I feel so crawly now!!!

Back outside for me! Have a great day! Terri O in WI

Well good morning! I am early today...supposed to go to te lab with a client and my truck is behind the trailer, the diesel wont start and the Ranger (not 4x4) wont even move! Man I sure wish it hadnt snowed again last night! Oh well...dressed, having coffee and no where to go...such a shame:weee I guess I will ust have to drink coffee! (so wake UP already!) TErri O in WI

Can we all do the "snow day dance"?? There's about to be a blizzard here and I'm doing the snow day dance. I'll get some caffeine in the system and move on to taking down the Christmas decorations. Maybe make apple crisp.

Good morning chicken wranglers
15 inches on the ground and more on the way woith high winds starting at noon.I'm sending the guys home at noon to prevent getting snowed in.
the girls are still laying only 9 eggs yesterday but when the weather breaks I should be at 24 a day. The leg horns lay the best in the weather we are having. I will get more leghorn hatchlings this spring.Get ready for the blizzard!T O good luck I had to put 4 gallons of kerosene in my diesle to make it run and the 4 wheel drive was not kicking in on the way to work today , so the weather has bad effect on vehicals as we all know. Sooo much for global warming!

Morning chicken wranglers
T. O. Try a light under the oil pan to warm the oil ,you might even try one under the fuel tank also to warm the fuel if it is diesle.That stuff jells in cold weather.
Looking for brighter conditions myself. My 10 year old is sick with a sore throat. My wife and daughter are sporting cough's and I've been feeling poorly for a week with nasal conjestion.I just noticed that the lymph glands on one side pof my neck are swollen.When my boy gets here from home I'll check his. Time for a trip tp the dr.Have a good day God bless

Good Morning, still having coffee and thinking how lucky I am, not dealing with all that mess that Karl and Terri O, are being hit with.
hugs.gif

Just got back in from feeding my kids. Big and little. I kind of hate having the little ones grow up. However I am looking forward to having somebody go broody and I can have new babies.
love.gif

Looks like the states are getting pounded, snow, rain and ice. Record cold. Burrrrrrrrrr.
tongue.gif

I won't ever mention my temps. today.
old.gif

Keep the coffee pot on and hot. Most of all take care of yourself in all that cold.
thumbsup.gif

wee.gif
Hi flock owners how is your flock. swans. turkeys or chicks doing
with the cold some of us are having.?Having a nice cup of coffee and Dh is resting.
Missed you all yesterday but you know it was the big day for Dh
to get the other Ct in knoxville.and it came out with wonderful news
this cryptogenic pnuemonia that can be mistaken for Cancer. with its symptoms,
is showing progress of getting to a point of healthy lungs again
and No he has not smoked since Oct.8 and has no desire.
but he will have to stay on his meds for the next 6 months,
and then this sudden Heart attack happening in between threw us both for a loop. but all is coming
along much better, he had no clogged arteries.
but high cholestral which he was never treated for his B/P was 118/64 .
Karl, scoop and tonopah. and everyone
hugs.gif

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. now after all that report
how is everyone doing with the cold.I did have my coffee and them ran out to the
the coops and had the treat for my flock they have never had. warm oatmeal
and they ate as tho it was their last meal.
So tomorrow i think i will treat them again do you think thats too much
in one week. Plus I also gave them their reg. Layena .
stay warm, Stay cozy and if its necessary for you to go out Stay Safe. the roads can get slick.
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom