Colorado?

The owners name is Aimee. Here's her website http://www.manifestedwings.com/ I've already put my order in for spring chickens, although I'm debating if I want one more ameraucana.
idunno.gif

Sonja

Just outside of Boulder too and actually we just found out our Barred Rock is also a Roo. Crazy world. I heard that there are chicken swaps that we could trade them. I would be interested in finding one of those. Let me know if you find anything or have already found something. Thank you

Hello to the other Coloradans!

Ashley and Shaun here, from Windsor CO.

Just got are first babies. They are inside now as they are only 3 weeks old. I am very excited. We are in the beginning stages of coop building.

Any hints or tips that I should know for urban chicken farming in beautiful Colorado?

-Thanks
jumpy.gif

PS. I have an Americana, Speckled Sussex, Golden Laced Wyandotte, and a Rhode Island Red.

So far they are pretty cute, we built a pretty large brooder for them so they have lots of room to run and flap their wings.

Any information I should know about these breeds?

Hey all!!! Another Coloradoan here! I'm in Fort Collins with my hubby, two cats, and a rat terrier. Getting a few bantams in April. First chicken experience ever! If anyone knows of any breeders in CO, please let me know!!! :)

Hello to the other Coloradans!

Ashley and Shaun here, from Windsor CO.

Just got are first babies. They are inside now as they are only 3 weeks old. I am very excited. We are in the beginning stages of coop building.

Any hints or tips that I should know for urban chicken farming in beautiful Colorado?

-Thanks
jumpy.gif
Where did you get your babies? :) Welcome! All the advice I have been given is make sure they are dry and warm! Oh, and make sure to love 'em and have fun!

They are very warm, dry and loved. Quickly getting big too! Now are 5 weeks old. I am getting nervous that Dirty Bird, our Speckled Sussex is a roo...she? is the most aggressive, hopefully that is just a pecking order kind of thing. I got them from Jax in Loveland.

Dirty Bird 4 weeks - Left

Dirty Bird Front Center 4-Weeks

And just because here are some cute pics of the flock :)

I sure hope they are all hens :)

They are very warm, dry and loved. Quickly getting big too! Now are 5 weeks old. I am getting nervous that Dirty Bird, our Speckled Sussex is a roo...she? is the most aggressive, hopefully that is just a pecking order kind of thing. I got them from Jax in Loveland. Dirty Bird 4 weeks - Left Dirty Bird Front Center 4-Weeks And just because here are some cute pics of the flock :) Very nice, and welcome Ashley and Shaun. Nice brooder. Love seeing the pictures. Hope they're all pullets for you. Cheers I sure hope they are all hens :)

Back
Top Bottom