Coming Soon... And They're Here! *Pictures* UPDATE PG. 7

Louieandthecrew

I am actually a female!
9 Years
Jun 21, 2010
God placed me in this world
Okay, I ordered my fifteen female Buff Orpington chicks from Meyer Hatchery! They should arrive anytime between March 1-3
smile.png
Along with that, I've decided to get three Welsummer hens for my Wellie rooster
big_smile.png
So, after my chicks get here and my Wellie hens, all in all I'll have:

Sixteen Buff Orpingtons - Fifteen hens and one rooster
Four Welsummers - Three hens and one rooster
My Red Cochin rooster - He is the last one left from my first ever clutch or chicks
And my Red Sex Link hen
smile.png

Can't wait for them to arrive and to sell my other four roosters that I need to get rid of now
wink.png
Thanks for looking!

Countdown:
They're HERE!!!

I'll keep you updated as much as possible!
Louieandthecrew

PRIZE: The first THREE people besides me to post on this thread first will get to choose the name of one of my Buff Orpington hens!

Last edited:
yes! please keep us updated! i'm getting chicks from Meyer on the same day you are! i'm splitting an order with someone but mine will be 1 SS, 1 BJG, 1 RIR, and 3 EE.

Already three people to post!
woot.gif
Hah, thanks for all the nice comments
wink.png
I'll be sure to keep you posted.

(I'm going to go ahead and update the first post for tomorrow's countdown amount of days, because I do believe that I won't be on tomorrow
wink.png

I have a countdown of my own going on another thread...

11 days...

Waiting on my 100 assorted brown egg layers from McMurray. AND 1 SLW Roo for my Mom's birthday present.

Anxious.
droolin.gif

Keep us posted. Waiting on the post man is a great way to learn PATIENCE.
caf.gif

Quote:
th.gif
One hundred? Wow! After my order comes in and much more (selling roosters, buying Wellies, etc.) I'll still only have twenty-one chickens! Haha
roll.png

ETA: I saw that your signature says you have Buff Orpingtons
big_smile.png
How do you like them?

Last edited:
My Buffy's are my favorite hens. They lay consistently, are quiet, friendly and go broody on occasion. I don't yet have a rooster, so they haven't gotten to experience motherhood. They handle the cold VERY well, and know how to avoid predators. I have lost Sex-Links to possums, but never a Buff.

BTW, Love your post signature. King David is my Favorite historical figure. He was human and made mistakes, but he meant good, and God loved him for it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom