Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Multiple magnets! And pliers! Got more magnets stuck trying to get the first magnets out then Tried using pliers and got those stuck as well :lau :th 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Definitely hilarious!!!

But some of these scientists are very book smart but not very common sense/real world smart. :lau :th :oops:

My little brother is a little bit like that. 😂🙈
I about peed reading it. How the heck can this person have the degree he has 😂 it's not funny but it is... I would say he's probably smart at what he does, but that doesn't involve magnets.

I about peed reading it. How the heck can this person have the degree he has 😂 it's not funny but it is... I would say he's probably smart at what he does, but that doesn't involve magnets.
Me too!! I died laughing!! I was like this can’t be real right!? 😂😂 and see!? This is exactly what I mean!!! Book smart but no common sense!! LOL

Essential jobs wouldn't be included in that curfew.

I forgot about people who can't cook, but I'm sure they could figure something out.

But... but ... but... 5:00 IS dinner time! Around here, I'd have been cooking for two hours (or more, or less, depending what's for dinner), and we sit down to eat at 5:00. What time do y'all eat dinner?

But... but ... but... 5:00 IS dinner time! Around here, I'd have been cooking for two hours (or more, or less, depending what's for dinner), and we sit down to eat at 5:00. What time do y'all eat dinner?
Usually 5 or 6. Sometimes I eat a lunch/dinner around 2 and I have a snack later on. I usually have dinner on the table for everyone else before 6.

Ummm I had my dinner at 9 tonight 😂🙈

And that’s not the first time either lol I always eat late but sometimes I forget to eat so I’ll just eat one meal late afternoon/early evening and snack later haha

Our dinner is generally somewhere around 7 or 8 pm, no earlier than 6:45 (for Sunday supper). We have fika (Swedish coffee break) around 5:30 pm and lunch generally between 12:30 to 1, except on Saturday as that's the only day I don't work out. I don't eat breakfast, no time, gotta go outside and sweat and garden and shovel chicken poop. :)

Back
Top Bottom