Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

My fictitious uncle is an analogy to other ways in which people exercise their free choice and, by doing so, create risk of harm for others. With the choice to not vax and yet still go out and mingle amongst people who are vulnerable to illness, I would not be so harsh as to call the cops.

I think that is far too tyrannical, h2oratt, but you do you.
Again if your vulnerable to covid you should be taking all proper precautions not telling everyone around you its their responsibility to keep you covid free

Yes facts are facts and its a fact that states are opening and nobody is forcing vaccines on anyone. Get over it already
Oh I'm fine with alllllllll that. I've said as much throughout this thread. I have said I am against mandatory/ forced vaccines. I have said I am looking forward to going out with my friends tomorrow. There is no reason for me to get over it; I'm fine!

Every time the virus infects another person it introduces more mutations. These mutations can eventually become increasingly dangerous, to you, to me, to all of us.

So, sadly, I do have to worry about what others are or not doing with regard to spreading covid.
I'm more worried about China sending us and the world a new virus.

I don't trust the CCP.
60mins interview;
"Lesley Stahl: But you're just taking their word for it.
Peter Daszak: Well, what else can we do?
Lesley Stahl: But weren't the Chinese engaged in a cover-up? They destroyed evidence, they punished scientists who were trying to give evidence on this very question of the origin.
Peter Daszak: Well, that wasn't our task to find out if China had covered up the origin issue.
Matt Pottinger: There was a direct order from Beijing to destroy all viral samples -- and they didn't volunteer to share the genetic sequences.
What the U.S. government does know, he says, is that the Wuhan lab director published studies about manipulating bat coronaviruses in a way that could make them more infectious to humans, and there were reports of lax safety standards at the lab.
Matt Pottinger: They were doing research specifically on coronaviruses that attach to the ACE2 receptors in human lungs just like the COVID-19 virus."

"The lack of transparency has led to widespread criticism of the WHO for agreeing to China's demands."

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...GxAC&usg=AOvVaw2mJ5CNDf08sxMFAfv59fPt&ampcf=1

Yeah it didn't help that the US scaled back the presence of CDC health officials in China months before the pandemic started. They were there, in large part, to ensure transparency and to keep China honest about what was happening there.
Transparency, Honest, :th
Ask a Uyghur in China how Transparent and Honest the CCP is.
Ask a Hong Kong resident, Thailand, Indonesia resident, Malaysia, Brunei, Taiwan. Ask the Philippines who recently said after China laid claim to all their waters little we can do without bloodshed/war...
"Duterte believes he is powerless to respond to Beijing’s territory grab."
“If we go there to assert our jurisdiction, it will be bloody,” he said

Back
Top Bottom