Crele Orpingtons - PIC's

Quote:
Well simply that would make you a criminal. We are talking chickens, whew to even contemplate illegal acts over access to some eggs? Are you kidding me?

Eggs don't have to be quarantined...just live birds. It requires a $94 import certificate and then a fee to customs once they arrive...in addition to the carrier's fee...like UPS is $55.00. They must be picked up in either Miami or New York at the APHIS at the airport.

That is true, eggs do not need to be quarantined, But, he was asking about avoiding the required licensing involved and having eggs sent direct. The Question was trying to avoid going through procedure for some eggs. Knowing full well it was illegal.
Yes he mentioned the other as well which is not needed for eggs. Thanks for the verification of fees involved.
Dilly

Last edited:
This my all time favorite color in Orps. This is a Golden laced Orp a friend of mine in Poland has.
980e.jpg
He lost some of his Comb to Frostbite.

Last edited:
oldtimegator,
Why can't you just start a breeding project. All these colors are possible within time. There are a lot of genetic experts on this forum that would surely be glad to help and guide you thru the process. HS

Back
Top Bottom