Crochet "Chat"

Quote:
You ought to give it a try. It might be easier than you think. Just think how much you'll love it when you're done. Go for it!!!!!

I might be able to do it. I just use the fact that I don't have a printer to print out the pattern as my excuse for not trying it. Hate trying to read it off the monitor screen. One of these days I am going to get a printer and then have no excuse!
tongue.png

frow.gif
oh Algo
caf.gif
so you don't get Eye strain
cool.png
I'll print it off and mail it to ya
frow.gif
clap.gif
thumbsup.gif
wink.png
cool.png

I would like to see one of them done
woot.gif

roll.png
Just trying to be helpful
tongue.png
lol.png

Karan
big_smile.png

Quote:
You ought to give it a try. It might be easier than you think. Just think how much you'll love it when you're done. Go for it!!!!!

I might be able to do it. I just use the fact that I don't have a printer to print out the pattern as my excuse for not trying it. Hate trying to read it off the monitor screen. One of these days I am going to get a printer and then have no excuse!
tongue.png

Get someone to copy it for you and have them mail it to you if they live too far from you. I'd be happy to do it for you.

Someone call 911!!!! I am about to BUST!! I just ate almost half a watermelon! BOY was it GOOD though!! It had been in the fridge since yesterday and was really cold. I even took a straw and sucked up all that good n cold juice. I think that is how I am going to get through this summer. Just eat cold watermelon.
While I am on the subject of food, I also fried up a really big zucchini from our garden. It was almost as long as my arm.
All I need now is a nap.
lol.png

Quote:
Can only tell you how I did many years ago. Told DH I wanted an air conditioner cause it was too hot to even breathe. He said "No, I'm buying a horse and we can't afford both." So, I started packing clothes for DS #1 and myself. He wanted to know what I was doing. Told him, "I'm going to mama and daddy's. They have a new air conditioner and I could breathe there." He had the air conditioner bought and in the window within an hour and a half! LOL

Ugh it's 2:30ish AM and I am boiling like a lobster. We do have AC, but I try not to run it as much as possible, esp at night, but I just can't take it without it right now.
Hopefully tomorrow is the peak of this horrid stuff for awhile. I asked for summer and got it with a vengeance! Careful what I wish for, I guess.

Hope everyone else is staying cool as cucumbers!

Quote:
Can only tell you how I did many years ago. Told DH I wanted an air conditioner cause it was too hot to even breathe. He said "No, I'm buying a horse and we can't afford both." So, I started packing clothes for DS #1 and myself. He wanted to know what I was doing. Told him, "I'm going to mama and daddy's. They have a new air conditioner and I could breathe there." He had the air conditioner bought and in the window within an hour and a half! LOL

A horse or an air conditioner?! Men!!!! Go figure!!!
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
...get used to that feeling Rocket...you'lll have it again in about 20 years and call it "hot flashing", lol!!
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
hope you feel better!
hugs.gif

gig.gif
yuckyuck.gif
gig.gif

hugs.gif
Thanks SE!

I was pathetic enough to break in the little squirrel's crib mattress last night. After I posted, I dragged the admittedly light weight thing to the floor in the living room and managed to get a few more hours of sleep. The living room is the AC's room, so it is definitely the coolest in the house. We are still trying to figure out a way to cool the rest of the house especially our bedroom, which is tucked away from most household airflow. Still experimenting with fan directions and whatnot. Fortunately, the crib mattress passed the test and will be a good one for the actual crib.
big_smile.png
Thinking about grabbing a few more to use for camping, actually.
clap.gif

Stay cool everyone.
cool.png
We've got more thunderstorms coming, but they don't appear to be the cooling off kind.
sad.png

Quote:

roll.png
Typical man!
lau.gif
Love the way you handled that, blossom!
Ris, us southern ladies of a certain age didn't grow up with AC, so we were pretty used to the heat & humidity. But the summer I was pregnant w/DS#1 was the hottest on record. About June, my dad felt sorry for me and brought us our very first window unit AC. I spent A LOT of time in my bedroom that summer. For the record, I'd never survive without AC now. As SE said, those hot flashes (I call them power surges!) are just as bad as being pregnant, without the prize at the end of 9 months!!

Good Morning...

We are forgetting chores today and heading for the lake! I did feed/water the chickens, the only chore I make sure I do everyday... all the rest will still be there waiting for me later... tomorrow... and everyday after
lau.gif

SECRET SANTA SIGN -UPS
11044_santa021zxa.gif

GIFTS MUST HAVE AT LEAST 1 HOMEMADE ITEM IN IT. ALL PACKAGES MUST BE MAILED NO LATER THAN DECEMBER 10TH TO GIVE THE POST OFFICE TIME FOR DELIVERY.DEADLINE FOR SIGNUPS WILL BE NOVEMBER 1ST.

11044_gifts1.gif

11044_ctree_6a.gif

1) Queen scoot
2) scrambled egg
3) jen4
4.) Karanleaf
5.)no chicks here
6.) lovemychix
7.)risurocket
8.)lutheranchick
9.) algopurple
10.) Kgee