Crochet "Chat"

Ahem!
old.gif
Guess that leaves me out on that party! I already have the hat, vest, boots and jeans. But I'll need more than my rope to keep all you wild ones corralled.
lau.gif
I'll have to make sure that I post warning signs out for the locals, "Warning Possible Wild Cougar Women at large!" Ya'll can crochet yourselves some fashionable lariats.
ep.gif

WELCOME Country Lady!!!! Glad to have you here, easy bunch to get to know here, please don't feel intimidated about posting
smile.png

Whoooooooooo hoooooooooo Karan has herself a cowboy!!! Very cool, looks like a sweetie too:)
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
yeah Okie we did get out and play for a lil while and took 73 pics. Love my digital.
wink.png

In the chicken pics, the black ones are australorps.

Karen I have never heard of a copper Maran. Will have to look them up. It is really nice of you to offer to share some of your eggs to hatch but I have never gotten a bator yet. I just told my DH what you said and that he needed to get me a bator. Maybe soon. Thanks but I guess I will have to wait till he gets a job and we can afford one. The cheapest I have seen was one at the farm store for $50 and it was small.

Last edited:
Have any of yall ever seen a chicken eat snow? This morning when I went out to feed my girls they were sticking their heads out the door just enough to peck at and eat the snow in the doorway. They were funny. I thought they were doing it cuz they were needing water since their water was frozen but even after I gave them fresh water they kept eating the snow.

Karen since I posted my last comment I looked up Copper Marans and they are really pretty and almost got my DH talked into trying to find a bator.

Since alot of ppl on here have bators and maybe know what ones are good and which aren't, anyone know where I could get a good cheapish one? The one here at the local farm store is $50 and no turners. How much of a difference does it make if the bator does not have a turner tray?

Last edited:
I am sure not on my game today!!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
...somehow I missed "baby hookers" amd "wild cougar women"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Must be from all the rain we are having..two days worth!!! I'm thinking about building an ark!!!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Thanks, Scrambled Egg. I have enjoyed reading the posts for awhile. My neighbor also gave me a gallon of pecans. Someone she knew had a lot of pecans fall when we had the ice storm. I always scrounge for pecans. I have three wonderful neighbors and we all share.

I don't crochet anymore. I just sent my crochet books to my DIL. I think I have given doilies to every person I know! I counted over 40 people one time. I am now on to quilting. I have so many future projects, I'll never have time to do them.

I love pecans!!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

You guys and your pecan trees! I covet!! I covet your pecans!!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

LOL

So country, we won't scare you away then...you have been reading our craziness for a while and must have gotten somewhat acclimated to it.
ya.gif
ya.gif

Welcome to the crochet thread!!

NICE looking presentation of DH there Karan
thumbsup.gif

ummm chuck....I am not a cougar!!
hit.gif
Yet.....

tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif