Crochet "Chat"

Quote:
When do they actually learn not to try to knock on the door???
I swear everytime I tell them to go away, they get closer to me!!!

idunno.gif
Probably longer than chickens

'MY" show Brothers and Sisters is having a 2 hour special comming up shortly. Need to get my hook and yarn out to settle in and watch it.
big_smile.png

"They" said it was going to warm up. Hmm guess not today, from the house to coop (50 yards) without mittens my hands burned from cold.

idunno.gif
Probably longer than chickens

'MY" show Brothers and Sisters is having a 2 hour special comming up shortly. Need to get my hook and yarn out to settle in and watch it.
big_smile.png

"They" said it was going to warm up. Hmm guess not today, from the house to coop (50 yards) without mittens my hands burned from cold.

Quote:
So, when do they learn to not knock on the door?
tongue2.gif

I tried that today, and as soon as I shut it, there they were, barging in! But mom! We need you to help us!
With what? changing the channel... here's alyssa, holding the remote. So I tell her, what channel? Nickelodeon.. okay then, that's channel 3 4.. So she pushes the buttons, up pops spongebob.. Nope, that's not what they want, they want cartoon network, okay, that's channel 5 1... she changes it, it's another of the cartoons they like.. nope... they just want to bug me!

Back
Top Bottom