woot.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Okie those links on the peeps are great Thanks
ya.gif

Well gang I have alot to get back to in the gfreenhouse so will check in later when I come back in on a break
th.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

ya.gif
Welcome TeresaB!
welcome-byc.gif

Envy going on here Karan with your green house! Hubby has the planting fever so bad, he doesn't know what to do with himself.
lol.png

Way to go Jen4!
thumbsup.gif

Purr sounds like a lot of FUN!!! Enjoy yourself.
celebrate.gif

Hurry back Queen & bring Skand & Maw with you!
hugs.gif

Very pretty afghan Jacie!
clap.gif

Thanks Ris! I do feel better, I think it was a withdrawl from the medicine I stopped. Thats why they say talk to your doctor before stopping any meds!
lol.png
B/p still a little high, called doctor today with them.
Not much else going on here, I need to get to cracking & get oldest DD baby afghan done!

Okie I am always dropping my hook into the couch. The other night I even had my DH down on his hands an knees looking under the couch with me!
lau.gif
As soon as it falls into the couch I hear it cuz of all the metal inside it for the recliners.

big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
Lucky us! The propane company came out earlier than planned and filled us up yesterday afternoon!! We felt like we were in 'fat city' having hot water and the heater on again. It'd been down to 52 degrees in the house the last 3 nights! Woohoo! Now I can get caught up on washing dishes and clothes!
big_smile.png

Okie I am always dropping my hook into the couch. The other night I even had my DH down on his hands an knees looking under the couch with me! lau As soon as it falls into the couch I hear it cuz of all the metal inside it for the recliners.

lol.png
lol.png

I haven't learned the sound that my hooks make yet when they go into the couch, since it's new, though I think some parts of it are silent lol

I asked hubby where he found it and he said he found it under the couch in plain sight!
roll.png
lol.png

YAY!!!! on the propane Moon!!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

I like the salt and pepper shakers the best
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

It's supposed to be nearly 80 here today! I sure wish I was outside enjoying the weather. I loved the snow this week, but I really didn't want to have to be at school today.
tongue.gif
The only good thing is that our teachers have declared today to be Hawaiian Shirt day, so we're all in jeans & flowerdy shirts. And tomorrow's supposed to be nice too, so the whole weekend isn't shot. Hope you all have a great day! Don't forget to "spring" your clocks forward tonight!!

I was lucky and I bought the big pack and it come with an organizer. I have been very careful to put them back when I'm done. As I have mentioned before I suffer from self diagnosed Obsessive Compulsive too.
lau.gif
My family and friends tease me that you can eat off my floors.
wink.png

It was so beautiful Fri. 70's here and now it has rained and rained and rained some more. My backyard is a pond. They coop is surrounded with water.
hmm.png
I hope that this isn't going to be another rainy year because if I don't get to garden this year I'm going to have to get therapy.
rant.gif
My tulips and other spring bulbs are starting to come up.
ya.gif
And I see a few sprigs of green grass coming up too. I let the chickens out Fri. afternoon and they had a ball. Eating grass and running all over the place. They even dug out the mulch again, but I didn't care. They seemed to enjoy themselves so much.

I have a really funny story: I have had a little mouse problem in my coop. I bought some of those sticky traps and they were worthless. Don't ever waste money on those, but I wanted a safe way to trap them and I was afraid the chickens would get into the traps if the kids left the door open accidently. Well. I got some real traps and I was catching one everyday. I went out yesterday and I had 3 mice in one trap. I couldn't believe it.
ep.gif

My plan is to work on the baby blankets today. I got some puppies flannel and plaid for the back. I found a cute crochet border for them.

One week in the chrome home, I am sunburned worse then a steamed lobster with a side of baked potato.
I have found a cubby hole for almost everything! The only thing that I want in the trailor, my cookie sheet and my pizza pan. Cant have them, they dont fit in the oven. So I guess that means when we want pizza, we have to deal with take out, or I have to make smaller.. hmmm we can arrange that! lol
Jim said forget it, on getting our big ole wood/charcoal grill over here, so it's goin to storage, and we bought a really awesome gas grill, it's lighter to move around. We got a new canopy/gazebo thingy so that me and the girls dont get more burnt then what I already am. I am so freakin burnt- I've got flu like symptoms. Think it's my yearly blood poisoning.. yayy.. two weeks later, I'll be fine. It's a combo of weakened immune system and stress, then add sun, and you get me, on a couch, coughing so bad it hurts when my skin crawls! lol
The girls are doing good, they are getting easier to handle. I told Alyssa that it's just now, we have to figure out a new routine, she's done wonderful! I so need to brag on her much more! Brag brag brag!!! Last night was the first night in forever, that there were NO problems with bedtime!!! Jim was over talking with the owners, the girls were like.. guess daddy is sleeping somewhere else!
I'm on mom's puter, doin laundry... I'll be checkin in this way for a while.. ya'll will just have to survive a lil while longer without me, which I see, there are so many new people on here, that it will be easier for you then it will be for me!
I've got my yarn totes hangin out in the van, so when I get a spare minute, I've been hookin like a mad cow! If I could just get my sewing machine to be unbroken, I can get the curtains done. For now, I've found a few pieces of cardboard that work.. the girls think they have a lemonade stand, and use the cardboard for thier menu.. lol
OH~!!! If yall want to send me some eggs... the answer is YES! YES!!!! Any and all your willing... I'll pm Karen the addy, get it from her.. lol
Oh Risu, thanks so much for lettin the gals know how we're doin Love ya !!! Btw.. middle name of that squirrel best be Leigh, or if a boy,, Lee.. or at least lie to me that it will be! hahaha
hit.gif

Keep yer spirits up, it's what's helpin me along!
love.gif

Good to hear from you skand
frow.gif
hugs.gif
hope you feel better soon.

WE are cloudy and icy today. No thaw today. Soon though. I have seen patches of brown here and there from the thaw we have had the past few days. Time to start thinking about a garden.

Back
Top Bottom