Crochet "Chat"

Welcome back Mangled! Glad you are all healed up!
frow.gif

Okie cute chicks, & pretty afghan colors. Once I get this one of my dd done for her new baby, I will post a pic of it. Trying to get it done before the baby gets here. They moved the inducement date to April 3rd from the 2nd, because the 3rd is when the doctor is on call.
lol.png
Then I will get my shapes done, think I might do an quicker hexagon, with less coloring changes.
hu.gif
Haven't decided.
th.gif

Thanks Algo!
big_smile.png
Actually crocheting with the fun fur isn't too bad at all. Like someone mentioned already, use another type of yarn to go with it, and it will work great! This yarn is fun fur type yarn and a little bit smaller regular yarn already mixed together in one strand. It works up really easily.
big_smile.png

Thank you luvmychix!! I REALLY want to make some of those peeps before Easter too!
tongue.png
wink.png

Thanks sewincircle!!
big_smile.png

Thanks Karan!! LOL I was working on DD's afghan with her in the room, and she looked at me and said is that for me momma?
love.gif

LOL rocket I ended up getting to sleep shortly after my last post last night. I finally got tired!
wee.gif
wee.gif
I know what you mean. Usually my first and third trimesters are the hardest, and for the most part this trimester has been great except for the lack of sleep at night!

Hey Mangled!! Glad to have you back and glad you're all healed up! We can
hugs.gif
you now!
tongue.png

Thank you no chicks!! My dad's birthday is on the 2nd
big_smile.png

Great thing about my new job? I get time to scan BYC a few times a day. I'll be wading through the thousands of backposts today, lol.

I want to see all the projects you guys have finished.
pop.gif

Em

My roo is crowing finally.
yippiechickie.gif
ERRRRRRRRRR! It was pathetic but it was nice to hear a roo again! I had to rehome all my other big boys because they got so mean to Blake.
Nice to hear from ya Mangled.
Another nice day!
bun.gif

Hubby promised me that we will build the new run this weekend.
D.gif
I can't wait!
D.gif

ok I'm going to take you on a rollercoaster ride with me
sad.png

I am SO upset about this wall we did yesterday. It looks terrible. Absolutely terrible. It' s not a situation where I am being picky, and it looks good, but I want perfection. It looks completely and undeniably awful We were in a hurry to get it done, and it shows really bad. I don't know what it is with this wall, But we have had to sand it down and re-do it twice. And looking at it, I just don't think I can live with it, so we'll probably do it a third time.

Both ideas of leaving it up, and knocking it down and sanding it again, make me physically sick to my stomach. I'm so sick of this wall. It's one of the last walls that we have left to texture. One more small one to go after this one. That one "should" be a piece of cake compared to this one.

This is like Murphy's law times a thousand. I just want this ^%$%$#&%^&% wall done.

Aw Okie, sorry about your wall.
he.gif
Can you just tear it down?
wink.png
Just trying to make it look a little lighter for you. Hope you are having a nice day and maybe you can get out and just spend some time outside away from your wall. Maybe the light is weird by that wall and makes everything look odd on it. Good luck, and I say, let someone else do it the 3rd time...or at least not you, sounds like you need to take a break....
hugs.gif
Good luck!

Me, I need to find something to do that isn't in the house or with chickens, who try their best to make me sick right now.
tongue.gif
sickbyc.gif

Hope everyone is enjoying the day. It's supposed to get up to around 70 today!
ya.gif
I really hope the temps don't dip below 40 again this year.
fl.gif
at least not during the day. We have a slew of robins and I heard they are up north too, so here's hoping!

lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

Ris, I love your philosophy, but unfortunately I can't run from this wall. It chases me
hide.gif
lol.png

DH is sanding down the wall now, and we got online and finally figured out what the problem was. Wished we would have done this two sandings ago
roll.png

ya live and learn
caf.gif

We started this last spring, but for various reasons haven't been able to get it completed until now. Life happens when you're busy making other plans. Originally we were having trouble with bubbles on this wall. But only on this wall, None of the others. We didn't know if it was the wall, or the mixture or what it was. We kept on changing the mixture still got bubbles. Long story short and many changes later it was the way we were mixing it. We were putting too much air in the texture mix, and that's what was creating the bubbles.

Unfortunately with hand texturing, the person who started it, has to finish it b/c different people will produce different finishes. So I'm stuck with it.

That's a bummer about your chickens making you sick!!
sad.png
I was really worried about that myself, but luckily the smell didn't bother me.
Now the funny thing is that our chickens started laying a little while before I got pregnant. The smell of cooking eggs makes me sick so I couldn't eat my chickens eggs for almost 3 months and they had just started laying them LOL

Well everyone have a great day.

Okies and Ris, sorry to hear about the problems with the walls and the chickens making you ill. Glad you figured out what the problem was with the wall.

I can't wait for it to warm up and stay warm, I'm gonna spend some time outside the next couple of days working on the yard, beds, and runs. They are calling for rain Wednesday night and Thursday Morning. I need to get some seeds in the ground.

Em, welcome back and congrats on the new job.

Happy St. Patrick's Day everybody.

Allow me to post a little Irish poem that is near and dear to my heart and makes me
hit.gif
when I read it:

May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And the rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.

Happy St.Patrick's Day everyone!

Back
Top Bottom