Crochet "Chat"

I can't believe you are already at 30 weeks ris!!!
th.gif
time sure flies when it isn't you that's pregnant!!
lol.png
I don't think it was him not getting enough to eat, he just seemed to be contentious, and really gets that way when I eat anything like tomatoes or anything spicy etc..the stuff I'm supposed to stay away from while bf lol.

Thank you purr!
big_smile.png
Yep, his name is very redheaded
wink.png

I made a cake for my oldest boys birthday today...the first one that I have done in fondant...not all of it was fondant..just the transformer face. It's not that good, but not terrible for my first I suppose. I will try to post pics soon, it's time consuming for me to upload pics, and as you can imagine I don't have a whole lot of extra time floating around
tongue.png

Thanks! I am restless now. Vacation let down always makes me restless and gives me the "grass is always greener" complex....

I hope things worked out for your Okie...food restrictions suck, even if you have to do it for the baby.

Enjoy the dog days of summer everyone!

Just a short popping in note I tried to PM Okie but her box is full so here is the message.

Geesh I thought I had your addy but. Nope Need it so we can get Ian's package to you.

Just got home a couple of hours ago from finishing up the last of the cleaning and hauling from the Family reunion the DH & I were hosting this year. I am soooo beat.
th.gif
th.gif
It goes for 4 days, so that's why I haven't been on this last week and week end.
th.gif

I am off to the shower and to eat a piece of water melon and watch a movie. Probably will be asleep before it's over.

Give Ian a kiss for me.

Check in the morning.

I hope every one had a great week

Karan
hugs.gif
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
th.gif

I can't believe the whole day went by and no one posted on here!! I need my daily BYC chat fix!!
pop.gif

Now that I finally have time to actually post on here I can tell everyone about my weekend. I spent all Saturday afternoon and into the night cutting out a bee hive from an old vacant house and got stung right on my butt! I was like this
ep.gif

All day Sunday we worked on the 2 other hives that were in the same house and we also got another swarm only a few miles from that house. I got 2 hives and my brother got 2. We moved them to my mothers farm where there are lots of soy beans. Only got 3 stings the whole weekend!

Whats new in chickens is that I just ordered 20 assorted brown layers from Mayer Hatchery and 10 roosters. My eggs in the bator are almost ready to hatch.
fl.gif
Hope they all do ok
fl.gif

I don't post much on here but I do check in every few days and keep up with everyone.
Got to go to bed now. My son really needs to go to sleep.

I got the babyghan and the ami!!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Thank you guys sooooooo much!!! It's AWESOME!!!! I haven't had the computer during the days lately so I wasn't able to post it when I got it, but I think I got it yesterday. I dunno, my days and nights are running together lol

Kay put the most beautiful card in there, and there was also a white amigurumi bear with a blue blankie attached to it! I haven't had time to upload pics, but I will try to make some time to upload and post them this weekend. I need a little me time...I'm battling my hormones trying to get back to normal, so it has been fun. I am glad this is the last time we are doing this.
ya.gif

You guys are awesome!!!!
love.gif
you!!!

p.s. Sorry about the pm box Karan. There are some great recipes and advice that I received from other BYC'ers about my son with Autism that I don't want to delete, but I don't have time to go through them and copy and paste them to anything lol! LC emailed me and asked me what my addy was so it got sent out.
smile.png

Good Morning
wee.gif

Our kids go back to school today
ya.gif
and I'm so ready for a break! Love em but they are driving me nuts! Got alittle surprise in the coop yesterday....

018-1.jpg

Its so teeny tiny
big_smile.png

Have a great day!

Hey, ya'll! Just wanted to check in & tell you that the beach is BEAUTIFUL! I'm sitting on the deck of my friend's house looking across the road at the ocean. So relaxing! Our kids and the other adults are doing VBS right now, but I stayed behind this morning to get some work done. I just had to check in with my peeps, though! Ya'll have a wonderful day.
SE - I'll be calling you sometime early next week so we can make arrangements for when/where to meet. I'm really looking forward to meeting you!

Thanks guys...

I'm thinking (and some people have said) its from one of our Buff Orpingtons... you cant really see the color in this pic. its a light beige color.
I'm trying to wait till later to see if we get another one today... I hate waiting
pop.gif
th.gif

tnlorprazer wrote:

Congrats Jen on the egg. its really cute...

I can't wait till my girls get big enough to start laying. Oh and the eggs in my bator, I have 4 PIPS this morning...

Thanks and how exciting
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom