Crochet "Chat"

Quote:
Happy Veterans Day to everyone. Just got back from the celebration put on by our lcal Veterans' Org. and there was a potluck after. It was pretty good.

I am not in the groove for crocheting yet either but just downloaded some Angel bells ornaments I want to try so they'll get me going again I'm sure.

Angel Bell ornaments sounds lovely!

Quote:
I got mine from the Internet and they're easy to make. One yard makes 3 scrubbies. My pattern I copied says www.loomknit.com. That is where the pattern originated. I got it off one of the free pattern websites that has all kinds of crafts on it. If you can't find it let me know and I will scan the pattern and e-mail it to you.

Thank you for the information and website. I was unable to find the scrubbie pattern on the site and would love it if you could email it to me when you get a chance!

OOooo Purr... that doggie sweater is too cute! I wish I knew how to crochet a piggy sweater, lol. I have a 6 week old pb piglet
smile.png

* I finished a funky chunky black/white scarf (7x75) last night, now gotta do a black/white beanie...

Last edited:
Quote:
Thank You So Much!!! The beanies are crocheted, I dont know how to knit. I learned my beanie pattern last winter and have crocheted alot of them since then, lol. Its a red heart pattern paper I got free. If ya want I can pm you the pattern. Its really easy once you get the hang of it and make sure you dont add any dc like I did the 1st few times, lol.

frow.gif
okiemommy

oooh may I have the pattern too pretty please??
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Quote:
Hi!!
frow.gif
Thank you for the welcome!
big_smile.png
So technically then, I am a new to you
tongue.png
I haven't been on much either. I most recently was "active" on BYC in the last part of 2009. LOL So I have been gone a while too. I've popped in a couple of times, but not much response, so I've popped back out
tongue.png

edited for lots of spelling errors lol I can definitely tell I am rusty at this ^_^

Hi Okie!! I am still here, sort of. lol Wonder how you are doing from time to time. I drop off the net every few months too. Get busy with other stuff. Good to see you are still able to get on here and have not gone nuts with allll your kids! lol jk, I only wish I had been able to have that many kids. Got my second one on the way now though!

Algo!!!
big_smile.png
love.gif
Hey Girl!!!
big_smile.png
Nope, they haven't made me crazy yet-at least not certifiable! HAHA! Congratulations!!! How far along are you now?

Quote:
Purr!!!! Hi!!!
frow.gif
frow.gif

The doggie sweater is TOO cute!!!!
big_smile.png

HI Okie! Thanks they are fun to make ,quick
smile.png

How have you been? I haven't been here in a while either. Just pop in every few mths.

Back
Top Bottom