CROCK POTTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by debilorrah, Apr 8, 2009.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

2. TaLani

TaLani ~ Gemini Chick ~

Oct 2, 2008
    Bryson City, NC
    Wow, thank you! [​IMG]

That's quite a story re her & the crock-pot company though. Sheesh, if they feel threatened by that little website, that's pretty pathetic. I don't see that she was doing anything wrong, do you? If they didn't like her putting the words "crock pot" in the website & are threatening to sue her, they might as well sue everyone from every cookbook I have then because everybody has the words "crock pot" in cookbooks. [​IMG] If they want her to state it in her cookbook as "Crock-Pot[​IMG]" then they should state that, I don't get it. I know they want to protect what's rightfully theirs, but I think they're going way overboard on this situation. Ok, I'm off my soap box now. [​IMG]

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I agree - there are some great recipes there too. I found 4 that I want to try within the first few minutes of looking!

4. plreef

plreef Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 7, 2009
    Eastern CT
    Thats a great site!

5. Ol'FashionHen

Ol'FashionHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 24, 2008
    The South
    [​IMG] Thanks Debi. I love it.

6. nhnanna

nhnanna Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2008
    The chicken coop
    [​IMG] thank you

7. Kim_NC

Kim_NC Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2009
    Mt Airy, NC
    Try this blog - the author made (and posted) a crockpot recipe everyday for 2008. She continues to add new recipes every week this year.

http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/

8. ChickyLaura

ChickyLaura The Crazy Chicken Lady

Mar 31, 2009
    Eastern/Central PA
    Thanks for sharing! I'm forever wondering what to make for dinner. I always think I should use the crock pot, excuse me, crockery pot more. This will give me good reason to use it!![​IMG]

9. blossom hen

blossom hen Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2007
    NE Tx
    Debi and Kim, thanks for the links! They both have great recipes (just a quick look at both). After cooking almost every day for over forty years, I need new ideas!!! [​IMG]

10. BCMominMD

BCMominMD Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2009
    Southern Md
    Wow! A gold mine of recipes! I love knowing that dinner is already taken care of as I go about the rest of my day. Thanks for sharing!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by