• I will be attending as a spectator.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will be attending as an exhibitor.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I will not be able to attend.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Quote:
Yea Bill Wulf who is one of the people that is really involved in it, and father of the show secretary, he said at the APA meeting that he was really against having this one because of all the work that is involved. At least they didnt have to take down the cages themselves this time.

Quote:
How did the Creve place?

They hadn't judged them at the time I took the picture so I don't know. I took it because I wanted to have a pic to show my daughter. I was talking to her about the different kinds of combs and mentioned how I think the V combs are interesting but didn't have a pic of one.

that was the only creve there
sad.png
I talked to the owners. they have a female at home, the livestock conservancy people took his picture. So he got BB.

Quote:
I won BB in the junior show with my black silkie hen. I'll have to upload a picture onto here since they all are on facebook. Also took RV black with her sister, BV and champion AOV with a blue partridge silkie pullet. Unfortunately, my BB black hen passed away on Sunday during the show. She hit her head while waiting for showmanship and because of the vaulted skull she had major problems. So that put a huge damper on my Crossroads trip but other than that I loved it. I also won first place in the regular showmanship competion and first place in silkie showmanship as well.

Forgot to say that I got BB and RB with my light sussex. The judge wrote "Very Nice with a
smile.png
" so I guess he really liked her. She couldn't beat out the amazing Australorp that got onto junior champion row though.

Back
Top Bottom