Crossroads of America Poultry Show: APA/ABA Joint National 2011

• I will be attending as a spectator.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will be attending as an exhibitor.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I will not be able to attend.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I told that "free range chicken" that he ought to be pecking and scratching on the floor...I caught him running around with his head off and drinking a soda...
wink.png

Quote:
The "free ranger" was plotting for days before, and the entire 12 hours in the car about running around in that get up! We barely got the birds cooped when the Free Ranger was set free to roam!

Most people had to look high & low to locate their kid, all I had to do was ask if anyone had seen a chicken about this tall ( hand to the shoulder) !
roll.png

I think most people thought he was a plant by the show presenters! Nope just my crazy chick having a blast!
jumpy.gif

Brody's Broodello :

Quote:
The "free ranger" was plotting for days before, and the entire 12 hours in the car about running around in that get up! We barely got the birds cooped when the Free Ranger was set free to roam!

Most people had to look high & low to locate their kid, all I had to do was ask if anyone had seen a chicken about this tall ( hand to the shoulder) !
roll.png

I think most people thought he was a plant by the show presenters! Nope just my crazy chick having a blast!
jumpy.gif

yuckyuck.gif

Quote:

roll.png

jumpy.gif

yuckyuck.gif

Yeah, that's what I thought.
smile.png

Our 4H club has a yellow chicken suit with red legs. Unfortunately Juliechicks boy is not quite large enough yet. Our 6'2" club president always wears it.

Last edited:
Quote:
It was a BLACK Muscovy shown and bred by Danny and Norma Padgett.

Danny is a past President of the APA and a licensed judge. He was also on the committee for Crossroads.

He is also a committee member for the Oklahoma State Poultry Federation's annual show on December 9-11, 2011 in Shwanee, Oklahoma.

Show info available at http://www.okspf.com

Back
Top Bottom