CYN!!! I'm mad at you!

No, Hawkeye is definitely fertile. Its just that I've moved her in with the main laying flock and Hawkeye rather than Suede. So many were hatching Suede/Caroline babies, but no one has expressed interest in any Barred Rock/Buff Brahma babies, at least not yet. I doubt I'll hatch any babies from Caroline again; I plan for her to be just part of my laying flock, not breeding flock.

she has to send them to somebody LOL

lau.gif
lau.gif
This whole thread was hilarious!!​

Well, I'm glad we could provide some comic relief for you, Scrambled Egg, LOL.
Yes, Corey, Suede will have several new ladies when they grow up, blue, black and maybe splash ones. It will be a couple of months before that happens, though.

Well Cyn, I for one would love some BR, but I have to get that place in the country first...I don't think DH will let me have any more "clandestine" birds. They got too hard to hide from the neighbors...especially when they all started crowing.
th.gif

You just let me know when you're ready for those. I have Hawkeye, Gabriel and Zoe-needs-a-roosterly-name-now for the fertilizing duties for all the lovely barred ladies of various ages. Yep, my 9 week old BR pullet was cross-dressing and now the saddle feathers are just too much to hide, dang it. Plenty of Barred Rock action around here in the next year.

Ahh mabe Zach or Zacharay for the new rooster sorry to hear about that Hope they all get along they have alot of pretty ladies.

Henry

Back
Top Bottom