Thenino

Chirping
11 Years
Oct 11, 2010
I have eggs that are a mix of a Lavender Marans rooster and eggs from Lavender, Cuckoo Marans, Welsummer & Barnvelders hens. $25 per dozen.

Let me know if you are interested and I will collect and keep them in a cool dry place and rotate twice daily.

Thanks!
20200428_172720.jpg

Fertilized eggs for sale in Georgia, Fertilized eggs for sale in Atlanta, Hatching eggs for sale in Georgia, hatching eggs for sale in Atlanta

Last edited:

abellchicken

Songster
12 Years
Mar 17, 2010
Chesterfield
Would you be interested in trading some of your Maran and Welsummer eggs for some of my Cream crested Legbar eggs? I am sitting 40 eggs tomorrow, but would be ready for another set about July 21st. What do you think? I have 8 Cream Crested legbar hens with Cream crested legbar roo.

Thenino

Chirping
11 Years
Oct 11, 2010
I would love that! Have have been wanting some Cream Legbars. Right now, I am down to 2 Wellsummers, 2 Cuckoo Marans, 1 Lavender Marans and a Barnvelder. So best case over 7 days I could get you 42 eggs. All these hens have a Lavender Marans rooster with them. I am happy to do it if that's something that would be interesting to you.

Where are you located? I am in Marietta GA about where 75 and 575 split.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Thenino

Chirping
11 Years
Oct 11, 2010
Hi, I sent you what I believe to be a PM. Please let me know if you received it.

Thanks!

Top Bottom