daughter brought home a stray UPDATE POST 1

chixie

Songster
10 Years
Apr 6, 2009
kountze texas
my 16 year old daughter brought home a girl thay was kicked out of the place she was living... daughter told us she knew her and she was19 and pregnant with triplets... DH let her stay the night... next morning my daughter told me said 19 year old was having bad cramps... so I went to talk to her... guess what she is not 19 but 24.. she says she is three months pregnant with triplets but never went to the doctor... major red flags... someone told her she was having triplets and was three months pregnant(not even showing) I offered to take her to the hospital or call an ambulance... she said she didn't want to go... her parents are divorced ... she called both of them and they wouldn't take her in... hubby kept telling her she had to leave and she kept coming up with reasons why she needed to stay(waiting for her ride and such) she kept calling suposed baby daddy and he kept hanging up on her>>> offered to take her to a shelter...excuse no pic idea... offered to take her to the police department ... she refused to go... offered to drive her anywhere she wanted to go... tried to guilt trip us by asking for us to drop her off under an over pass..finally got rid of her...it was down right scarey... I told my daughter she better never bring home someone again... it would have been different if we knew this person... she just kept tripping herself up with all of her lies... thank god she is gone.. if she ever shows up out here I will call the police... she just gave me a bad feeling

UPDATE: the lady keeps trying to contact daughter... my daughter refuses to answer her calls... she tried at 9:50 last night and when my daughter didn't answer she called 911(she knows hubby is in the fire department) like a minute after saying she was having a miscarraige... when the ambulance got there she decided she would go in personal car(news flash- she is alone and has no car) DH wouldn't go on that call(they had other people that went) I figured it was a way to try to get intouch with our family... I am getting my daughters cellphone number changed today and am going to talk to the Justice of the peace and see about getting a restraining order to keep her away from my daughter and my family... I hate to be this way ... but myu families safety is my priority

Last edited:
this shows that your dd has a big heart. Sorry that the person she tried to help was trying to take advantage of her and your family.
idunno.gif
hu.gif

I just wish my daughter would learn that you can't trust everyone... this person could have killed us all in our sleep... I glad she cares about people ... but theese days you have to be careful

Sounds like she might have some serious mental issues.

edited to add... ^ (The 24 year old, not your DD!)

But yeah, your DD needs to realize how dangerous that was. I think I would have called to cops to come remove her from my house.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scary situation, but on the bright side:

1. Your daughter has a lot of compassion for others.

2. She obviously thinks of her family home as a warm, welcoming, safe place.

Quote:
she says she knew her thru friends... but not really well... I also agree she sounds like major mental issues... we had a long talk and she is to never bring anyone home... I know she was only trying to help.. she just doesn't realize the danger thats out their.. we have tried to get her to understand that bad things can happen to her and her family... that she is too trusting.. She is my onk kid that I really have to worry about... she has never met a stranger ...even when she was little people knew who she was(from school-parents of other children) they would call her by name and it always scared me because i didn't know them... I think we may have got it thru her hard head that something was wrong with thu=is girl...

Back
Top Bottom