Pics
:hugs You got this Wiggles! Don't let your Mom give up hope!:fl

If Wiggles doesn't make it, don't stop trying to hatch eggs. I once had a batch that 0% hatched but if I gave up then, I wouldn't have Popcorn's chicks. (Still need to get more photos.) Hatching can be rewarding, not just heartbreak. Don't give up!

:hugs You got this Wiggles! Don't let your Mom give up hope!:fl

If Wiggles doesn't make it, don't stop trying to hatch eggs. I once had a batch that 0% hatched but if I gave up then, I wouldn't have Popcorn's chicks. (Still need to get more photos.) Hatching can be rewarding, not just heartbreak. Don't give up!

I appreciate all of your help and positivity over these last few days! :love

I appreciate all of your help and positivity over these last few days! :love

No problem! :hugs Once you have your first egg hatch, it is the best feeling ever. I don't want you to not have that experience and give up before you have gotten the reward. Hatching and raising your own little ones, you will be a very proud new mom. I know that I was and when something messed with them, I was running after it and shot it before it ever got the chance to hurt one of my children ever again. When you hatch an egg, you don't just have another chicken, you have your very own child.

No problem! :hugs Once you have your first egg hatch, it is the best feeling ever. I don't want you to not have that experience and give up before you have gotten the reward. Hatching and raising your own little ones, you will be a very proud new mom. I know that I was and when something messed with them, I was running after it and shot it before it ever got the chance to hurt one of my children ever again. When you hatch an egg, you don't just have another chicken, you have your very own child.

I can't wait to have that feeling!

Back
Top Bottom