Day 20 and a chick!! **4 chicks now!

koakritters

Songster
8 Years
Jan 27, 2011
Petaluma
One of the little EE crosses decided to hatch a day early, sooo cute! still stuck in its egg halfway, it looks like a black/dark colored chick... wonder what it's mixed with?

Last edited:
3 more pips now, but one looks like its pipping at the bottom of the egg instead of up at top, will this be a problem?

i wish i could keep them all, but i don't have room for 15 more chickens, lol! i'm selling all these little ones and now that the incubator is working properly i'm going to start collecting eggs from my frizzled bantam cochin and standard cochin who are both bred to my silkie roo and hatch those!!!
big_smile.png
these ones will stay around for a couple weeks, going to use them at work on easter for all the kids to play with.

NOW i've got one out, 4 pips, and one of those 4 is talking back to the one who's out. gonna be a long day!

got 2 chicks now and 5 pips. the one that pipped at the bottom still hasnt done anything yet, and now its been pushed into a corner where i cant see it... what should i do?

4 chicks now, a bunch have pipped. 3 black ones and a yellow so far. ugh, the waiting is killing me! i just want to take them out and hold them they are so fluffy!!! <-- this is why my incubator is taped closed, one more thing for me to have to do to get it open, cant just reach in, lol...

Back
Top Bottom