Day 21 - Ohmy!!

hugs.gif
I'm glad it worked out o.k. I didn't want to say anything when I saw the first pics yesterday. It looked BAD! She's a little fighter, this one!

DONT FORGET to snap close ups of that dried up sack so we can see how its moving along! So happy for you! Are you giving her electrolytes or adding a little sugar to her water?

LOL I know! lovely green poo!! Yay for bowels that move! LOL anything else happening in the bator?
No movement in the bator :-( but I created a brooder box and shes in there now!
hugs.gif
I'm glad it worked out o.k. I didn't want to say anything when I saw the first pics yesterday. It looked BAD! She's a little fighter, this one!
Indeed she is, she's very happy now in her new housing hehe :) Chirping alot until she sees some hands hihi, eating & drinking
DONT FORGET to snap close ups of that dried up sack so we can see how its moving along! So happy for you! Are you giving her electrolytes or adding a little sugar to her water?
I will go take some pictures now :) Electrolytes what is that? :O But I am adding sugar right now, altho she's been drinking clear water :)

Okay the pics!

Here's the thing attached to the navel:

And now normal pics :D
(She loves following the hand hehe)

now having her in the bedroom wasn't a good idea we're trying to go to sleep but chirpy chirpy likes to sing :)

Back
Top Bottom