Delawares Humming Along/ Due Feb 25th / Hatch Complete

Cyn - she's right you take care of yourself or I'll come over and bolt you to a chair
smile.png
okay and bring you chocolate. LOL. I'm watching this thread and dancing
smile.png
of course if you did end up with an extra pullet... I'm more than willin to help a neighbor out. Chuckle.

I figure if you actually sell a bunch of boys before hand they might all be pullets just to spite you.

Ione has a set of Del eggs from a local gal, we'll see what quality is there and you can help me sort em by email
smile.png
as they get older. It'll be nice to have your boy to compare them to as they grow. I need to get some pics of her birds so we can talk structure.
smile.png

Tell them barred eggs to do well. Still nothing beats a good barred bird.

Cher

Well, I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread!!! Now I miss my beautiful Dellie girl even more!! Well, I've got a few chicks coming next week, but they're just hatchery stock so they won't be excellent quality. Still, I'm hoping they have that sweet temperament and excellent laying ability . . . . Good luck with your hatch, Cyn. Hope you get some nice breeders out of this batch!Too bad it takes so long to get our ladies to the point of lay, huh?!
cool.png

Cyn, I searched for pics of 14 day old candling and couldn't find any. I want to see what 14 day or so looks like. do you have any pics of tonight's candling? If not that is ok.

Back
Top Bottom