Delawares Humming Along/ Due Feb 25th / Hatch Complete

thank you so much. Now we need a sticky on candling pics. I see there are a couple in the Learning Center but not near enough for the duration of hatching. We need some at about a week, two weeks and anything else that anyone comes up with. Makes it so much easier to learn what we are looking for.
hugs.gif

I always am relieved to get to this point--the batch is on Day 17 today. Seems like as soon as I remove them from the turner, I have a letdown...three more days! It's like the military--hurry up and wait.

Sounds like you're going to have a long couple of days Cyn. Why is it those last three days take forever. I just put my first batch of the year in today.

Hope you have a terrific hatch, Tracy! I know what you mean about those last three days. It makes it even worse in some ways when they start rocking on Day 18, but you know they cant come out yet. At least, when that happens, you know certain ones are still alive, though.

Why oh why did I come look? Makes me want to hatch again. Your Kira is such a beauty
love.gif
I have a mix breed that reminds me of delawares.

Thanks so much! Today is Day 18. They are out of the turner, on their sides, the temp and humidity is coming back up and I made sure one special egg is right under a window where I can keep track of it. Wish me luck! This part is exciting and nerve wracking, all at the same time.
fl.gif
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom