Delete, OR Close MY Thread Please? (THREAD TAKEN THE WRONG WAY)

Do You Like The Idea of a New Gamefowl Breed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg what is wrong with the bunch of you guys? I clearly said I KNOW THATS NOT YOUR INTENTION. That is not difficult to understand. What I was saying was about the laws and what you actually said. I was just making a correction because of the people that read these threads. It was nothing against you specifically.

Well i hope you are able to sleep better and I'm sure you just meant you want the looks of a cockfighting bird
But I was also told years ago that a true Gamefowl has the instinct to fight, & a bird that looks like a game, that doesn't have the instinct to fight can't be considered a real Gamefowl.

I just want to keep that trait, so that the new type I wanna add, is classified as a true Gamefowl.

Now I'm now really reconsidering if I should rely on people's advice on breeds, or not, because this is just confusing me now.

I've read everything, now please leave me alone?
22671D37-83A7-4490-BC2B-19F63A3C19BE.gif

I’m not gonna argue with you I’m just telling you the laws. Do some research. There’s nothing illegal about breeding or owning gamefowl. Saying you’re going to breed them for fighting is illegal and shows intent. You have a lot to learn. I suggest you read more and post less.
You need to chill @roosterhavoc you currently dont understand what shes saying.

But I was also told years ago that a true Gamefowl has the instinct to fight, & a bird that looks like a game, that doesn't have the instinct to fight can't be considered a real Gamefowl.

I just want to keep that trait, so that the new type I wanna add, is classified as a true Gamefowl.

Now I'm now really reconsidering if I should rely on people's advice on breeds, or not, because this is just confusing me now.
Dont listen to @roosterhavoc keep doing what your doing your on the right track!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom