Well, guess you might not be able to watch the video in real time either ;)

Luckily, the monitor is portable, so it can go with me. I only have 8 chickens, so I don't need to study it. I just need to know who's going in the boxes, and when they're going and leaving so I can check for eggs afterwards.

Luckily, the monitor is portable, so it can go with me. I only have 8 chickens, so I don't need to study it. I just need to know who's going in the boxes, and when they're going and leaving so I can check for eggs afterwards.
There ya go!!
Let us know how it works out.

Update: All of those eggs are from my Sapphire Gem! She hasn't laid another darker shade, but they've become more uniform in size, shape, and shade. My Partridge Rock is checking out the nesting boxes and squatting now, but I have yet to see her actually lay.

My Barred Rock laid her first egg two days ago, and she laid another today! :love

Thanks, everyone, for your input! The smaller eggs are from Violet (BR) and the large ones are Jasmine's (SG).
IMG_20200117_091937.jpg

Last edited:
Update: All of those eggs are from my Sapphire Gem! She hasn't laid another darker shade, but they've become more uniform in size, shape, and shade. My Partridge Rock is checking out the nesting boxes and squatting now, but I have yet to see her actually lay.

My Barred Rock laid her first egg two days ago, and she laid another today! :love

Thanks, everyone, for your input! The smaller eggs are from Violet (BR) and the large ones are Jasmine's (SG).View attachment 2004480
Cool 'dish'......wants to see the text on it.

Back
Top Bottom