Digital Camera's - For Chicken Picture Taking =D

I have a Kodak EasyShare and it takes OK pics
BE WARNED: my grandmother has one too and both of us experienced this phenonema: The little door that you open to put the batteries in BROKE after a month or so!

My mom has a sony and it's great!

Olivia

Quote:
Now thats a mouthful! Lol I looked up your camera is it this one?

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-DSCF717-Digital-Camera-Optical/dp/B00006JU62

I like the looks of it, my others have been sort of smaller and my new one I would of liked somehting bigger something that felt like the SLR thats why I liked the Kodak P880. But to stay in my price range I think I will have to pass on that for now
sad.png

Yep that's the one. I was lucky that one year my tax return was enough to buy it
smile.png

Quote:
I am on my 4th Kodak and (they are all Kodak Easyshare) I have only had the problem with the battery door once where one little peice broke off so it wouldnt shut completely but enough that I didnt have to tape it or anything it still closes just one side doesnt suck tight to the camera. if that makes since lol

Quote:
You know where the OK button is and arrows to scroll through your pictures, some of them have a mini joy stick to use as your ok button and your up down arrows. I like the joy sticks too

The camera Book actually calls it a joy stick. I couldn't figure out how to scroll till they showed me.

I've got a Fuji5200 w/ 10X optical zoom. I love this little camera. It's a great compromise between the expensive (1000 smackeroos) and the little snapshot-types. It's cheap, styled like an SLR (I like that feel b/c for years I had a 'real' camera), but is still very light.

It has macro as well. It does come w/ a lens cap. How do you protect a lens wo/ a cap? It also takes about 7 mins of movies.

For snaps and chicken fun it's worked great for me.

Quote:
Devora - you have a similar model to mine. Is the macro the little thing that looks like a flower? I just ran and got my camera to see if I have a macro too, and I'm thinking maybe that's it! So excited if it is. Also feeling mighty dumb about not checking the manual or even knowing where it is.

Back
Top Bottom