Dixie Chicks

Fun fact, traditionally recruits are woken with that song on their first morning in the Finnish army. Or at least they were on the base I served on.

*Edit* I should maybe call it the Marines. But to me "Army" and "Defense Forces" are sort of synonyms.

Last edited:
gig.gif
sorry felix

eta: reminds me of a song i heard once:

"you're in the army now
might as well take a bow
you're digging a ditch
you son of a *****
you're in the army now"

no thanks, pass

Last edited:
Update on Naomi (the egg bound hen) evidently she doesn't care for grape flaveored tums. Itried to give it to her in a (needleless) syringe and in food. neither went well. I am down in the basement letting her walk around a bit. Hoping she'll eat it. I think she's depressed sitting in the dog crate and misses her flock mates. I'll try the syringe in a bit again with a different flavor.

Thanks vehve. I was using prep h and the mineral oil as a lube. I'm going to have to find some old fashioned vaseline. I think the problem is the oil keeps the prolapse from staying in, especially with the egg so close? I just put her back in crate for a bit with the tums and egg shells only. Evidently she's been picking at the straw too. But I'm going to give her another warm bath in a little while and keep trying. She seemed to enjoy being out. If I can fashion her a diaper I may put her back out with the girls.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom