Dixie Chicks

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Amberjem, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Amberjem

Amberjem Overrun With Chickens

great job!! fingers crossed for you!

2. I don't use my phone in the car unless connected through Bluetooth, which I rejected for a looong time. I do not take it out of my bag in restaurants or businesses, I just think it's rude, but other than that, yes, It is used all day for research, tweeting, and communicating.

Jem, that looks too yummy. Hey I figured out the sprouts. Sunflower seeds don't need an overnight soak. I started them wrong. Oh and not too big a pile. All is good now.[​IMG] Now I need to get different seeds for variety.

3. Amberjem

are all your vents open enough Oxygen for them during lockdown rememebr to high of humidity reduces oxygen flow

4. Amberjem

well busy today and sore as heck hard time moving..on the bright side loki is getting a work out bringing me tools as I work on the tractor lol...got a new microwave.so have to install a vent and do all the stuff will need for the over the stove microwave our first new appliance for the house :) besides the pellet stove....

5. always the busy girl

6. Amberjem

I slept in...but woke up middle of night and was up most of the night hurting so finally dropped back off around 6ish 7ish...trying to get stuff done before the shop is in and we have to go back to maryland and the road trip.........want to get my ducks in a barrel

7. I just harass ya cuz ya work to hard. You know I love ya. [​IMG]Sending some healing vibes for the aches and pains.

8. Alaskan

Alaskan The Frosted Flake

That is why I had to upgrade to a smart phone...

all of the kid stuff, activities and sports... they all kept sending text messages that my dumb phone couldn't use.

9. ApiaryandAviary

ApiaryandAviary Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2014
    As it is written up on my screen I could not see the right half but as I go to make a comment it is all there. Hummmm something is not working on my very smart iphone.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
  10. Amberjem

thanks I'm trying my best to ignore it darn it I'm supose to have super powers lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by