Dixie Chicks

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Amberjem, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Amberjem

Amberjem Overrun With Chickens

ohh scored a buncha lumber on the 70% off pile stuff that will work for the bracings for the platform loft area in my sons mancave

2. Amberjem

@ApiaryandAviary it has done that for me a time or two on somethings I think it might be a glitch or something

3. Amberjem

anyways this was after discovering the microwave I bought just a year ago the bottom had rotted out sheesh walmart chinese stuff [​IMG]... tossed the microwave and suddenly had all this lovely counter space again...didnt really see much point to get a new microwave when we were going to do a microwave vent for above the stove anyways........ we'll just use it unvented for now until the rainy season is voer and @Sharps Big 50 can make a whole in the roof for the vent... (Gosh I hate the whole sound of ppl making holes in the roof...and yet we have done it already for the fireplace...and will need to for the masterbathroom vent as well)

4. Alaskan

Alaskan The Frosted Flake

I SOOOOO read that word wrong [​IMG]

5. NotAFarm

NotAFarm Embracing the New! Premium Member

Nov 5, 2009
    Illinois
    Jem, Sounds like you are getting many projects done! Don't forget pictures of the redo in your master bath!

Hawks lost in the shoot-out to the Coyotes.......boo!

Time for bed. Good night all.

6. Amberjem

lolol

it's not a redo it's a whole bathroom right now it's a waterheater storage room...turning it into a master bathroom nothing luxurious just a potty and sink :) but will send pictures sorry got distracted looking at pedistal sinks and vent lights with @Sharps Big 50 ...the laundry room(now old oil furnance room..is right by it so have to run a drain from their n the laundry to to whereever such things go lol guess I got to start calling plumbers to see about how much it will cost to do a rough in

7. Outpost JWB

Outpost JWB Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2014
    Ohio
    Dragging behind this morning. Stopped at my brother's house after zumba last night and the snow was pouring down. Glad to see we only got a dusting. Little girl was hoping for school to be cancelled. Glad it's not! I'm going to chug down some coffee and try to find something to put on my shoulder. It was hurting bad before zumba class & I thought stretching it out good would possibly help. NOT! Getting old I guess[​IMG] You all have a great day.

8. Amberjem

[​IMG] ouch, ya this getting old buisiness is for the birds

9. Amberjem

browsing thru tiny vanities lol...found on thats 12 by 12... haha wonder if I can find a waterfall faucet with chicken handle lol

10. vehve

vehve The Token Finn

JWB, your bunny hutch is coming along nicely. Interesting about the floors, I've seen many US forum posts where people are wondering if it's possible to raise bunnies on any other surface than hardware cloth. While in Finland (and possibly the whole EU) I'm legally not allowed to keep a bunny in a hutch with a wire floor, unless the wire is resting on a even surface.

We also started reading Storey's guide to raising rabbits, but after we got to the part where he states that adding antibiotics into their feed once a week keeps them nice an healthy, I've come to the conclusion that I don't really want to read that book. The writer seems to have a pretty skewed view.

Jem, your cheesecake french toast sounds yummy.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by