Dixie Chicks

Morning @Cold Canadian getting sweet ripe one's now

Speaking of scary veggies....

Found this 23.6 oz yellow tomato under some foliage. Most of the tomatoes from this plant run 6 to 8 oz. This may be a couple in a cluster that merged together...or maybe it's just a mutant. Won't know until it's cut open.

My internet, phone & cable has been screwed up for 2 weeks. Off and on. More off than on. Time Warner Cable STINKS! Good news is they said they are coming out today. Bad news is, this is the 4th time they have promised to be out in the past 2 weeks! My emojis are not working & this is the 3rd post I have typed up. They all just disappear and my computer freezes! Anyway, this is why I post so little anymore.

My SS with wry neck died :(. Poor dear. I tried. She was getting to the point Sunday, that she kept falling asleep while eating & I noticed rattling in her breathing.

Peep Show, I thought the "Flying Saucer Squash" terminology was funny, so I googled it.....super shocked to see lots of people call it that. Who knew? There are Flying Saucer Squash recipes everywhere! ;)

You all have a good day! All those veggies and fruit pics look wonderful!

Back
Top Bottom