Dixie Chicks

Limburger cheese.....How do you get past the smell? I went to a church haunted house awhile back and we walked down to the basement. It was "hell". It smelled so bad. At the end of the tour someone asked our tour guide what it was that smelled so terrible in the basement. She said Limburger cheese :sick.

Smells like sewer. Tastes great, yummy creamieness great with red onion on sour rye.
Just don't ever try it sober.

Shucks. I really rehome all my roosters. It is no easy feat. I have to start when I am not even sure who is a roo and who isn't. It is what makes me think "never going to hatch again" until I forget and hatch again.

@Mahen100. I suffer from short term memory loss. I think, but when it comes to hatching out chicks. I think i don't need any more. I think.....well, they ALL don't hatch out, and of COURSE, I'm going to sell them all.

Last edited:
Mahen, and Outpost, that's not short term memory loss. It's chicken math, plain and simple. Chicken math is a malady that takes over all brain functions. By the time you recover, it's too late. There is no immunity.

Alaskan, that's awesome what your eldest is doing, and that you're letting him... I know you say you were young once too, but maybe you did enough for yourself and all of them too? :gig

Easy to recover from chicken math. I did a few five step programs a little over a month ago, a dozen step program a few weekends ago. Seven step yesterday. After DW #2's FFA show in a couple weeks there will be a two step, then this winter when no one will notice all so called 'pet' chicken's five EEs and a polish will be included in the recovery program. I'm very close, will be soon to just three small breeding groups, one white Giant's group, one white NN group with a couple cornishX that I hope lay, and one colored NN group that is down to only clean necked NN. Feed bill has been greatly lowered under this recovery program, and the freezer full.
Soon spring will be here and chicken math will start anew :-D

Back
Top Bottom