Dixie Chicks

Congratulations on the win.

Awesome @CanuckBock congratulations! !
:)

You have some beautiful cattle dogs! What they love most is making you so happy. Congratulations!!

Betty

Awesome news @CanuckBock . Miss showing dogs with my mom but she is done. Did it way too long.

Thanks y'all!
hugs.gif

Think I am finally caught up on the laundry from the weekend?
barnie.gif

With my son & Lacy winning HALF a CKC Conformation Championship this weekend, pretty proud as we have not done that since our red ACD male HyBlade earned six majors and twelve points in two showing weekends...waz that about with them RED Cattle Dogs, eh? Once they get lit up, watch out or you'll get burnt!
somad.gif

Funny how some dogs make it so easy and others (my girls Makins, Fixins and now Emmy! She comes to mind...she is not warming up to this show thingy much!), take their own sweet time. Never know, April show might be Em's weekend. This weekend she was in full blown season, so that condition had her way off her mark. As Senior Puppies, Emmy took Breed over Lacy in April...might be a back and forth kinda thing...you never know?
gig.gif

Can't complain about getting trounced by your offspring and one of your dogs. LOL
Very happy to let the mutts go back to having dog fun on the farm--funny farm?
ya.gif

February 25, 2016 - Such sweet, sweet girls...yeh...sweet?
hmm.png

Lacy trouncing Emmy...

February 1, 2016 -
Heelers all heels over head!

Emmy trouncing Lacy...

January 7, 2016

Not all "tut tut" about ruining their fur coats and such for the show, eh.
wink.png

Christmas Day 2015

At least I know at the end of each day that the girls love each other...
love.gif

November 23, 2015 -
Emmy whispering sweet nothings in Lacy's ear...Lacy pondering if her ear is gonna get bit...all over again!
lau.gif

Doggone & Chicken UP!

Tara Lee Higgins
Higgins Rat Ranch Conservation Farm, Alberta, Canada

frow.gif

Hey, even quicker follow up.
wink.png

It was the weekend for the red Australian Cattle Dog...My son and Lacy earned half a CKC Conformation Championship this weekend...FIVE of the ten points needed.

Here's my farm dawgs decked out in them show photos...hate paying the $ for them but hey, does look rather nice and professional when you may post these up on Canuckdogs, eh. LOL
tongue.png

Lacy - November 04, 2016 - 18 months old
Best of Breed

Emmy - April 01, 2016 - Senior Puppy
Best of Breed, Best Puppy in Breed

Doggone & Chicken UP!

Tara Lee Higgins
Higgins Rat Ranch Conservation Farm, Alberta, Canada
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom