Does my brooder look alright?

Hey everyone! I am really sorry I haven’t been responding. It has been a couple of crazy weeks, and I just kinda forgot. So I am really sorry! Thank you all so much for your suggestions and help. I really appreciate the time you took to help me out! I fixed the brooder- I took the ramp out, took some of the toys out while they where little, put paper towels down on the bedding, put cardboard around the edges, etc. after they where about a week old I put some of the toys back in tho, and they love them! They roll around the balls, peck at parrot toys, snuggle up with the stuffed animals. They are always playing with the toys. I also put some branches and rocks in the brooder, and they also love those! I definitely agree that they didn’t need all that when they where little. It would have been dangerous, confusing and overwhelming for chicks who are just learning to walk! But once they where about a week old, they loved the toys!Two of my eggs hatched and they are beautiful healthy little chicks!
(I didn’t set very many, and they had a rough shipment, so not as much as I would have liked hatch, but that’s ok!) they are the friendliest little chicks, and love to be held and played with! They re super active and playful! I attached some pictures of Poppy and Sunny. Since not as much hatched as I was hoping, we are going to buy some more day old chicks from the feed store. Again, I want to thank you all so much for your help. As you can tell, I really needed it! Because of your help, my chicks are happy, healthy and safe! Sorry again for abandoning the thread for a little bit! I hope you all have a wonderful day. May God bless!

B87B5C65-A2C2-458D-AD70-B08574AE1400.jpeg

Hey everyone! I am really sorry I haven’t been responding. It has been a couple of crazy weeks, and I just kinda forgot. So I am really sorry! Thank you all so much for your suggestions and help. I really appreciate the time you took to help me out! I fixed the brooder- I took the ramp out, took some of the toys out while they where little, put paper towels down on the bedding, put cardboard around the edges, etc. after they where about a week old I put some of the toys back in tho, and they love them! They roll around the balls, peck at parrot toys, snuggle up with the stuffed animals. They are always playing with the toys. I also put some branches and rocks in the brooder, and they also love those! I definitely agree that they didn’t need all that when they where little. It would have been dangerous, confusing and overwhelming for chicks who are just learning to walk! But once they where about a week old, they loved the toys!Two of my eggs hatched and they are beautiful healthy little chicks!
(I didn’t set very many, and they had a rough shipment, so not as much as I would have liked hatch, but that’s ok!) they are the friendliest little chicks, and love to be held and played with! They re super active and playful! I attached some pictures of Poppy and Sunny. Since not as much hatched as I was hoping, we are going to buy some more day old chicks from the feed store. Again, I want to thank you all so much for your help. As you can tell, I really needed it! Because of your help, my chicks are happy, healthy and safe! Sorry again for abandoning the thread for a little bit! I hope you all have a wonderful day. May God bless!

View attachment 3084380
They look happy! I'm so glad!

Back
Top Bottom