Dog chat!

Which of these dog breeds do do you prefer?

• Total voters
So pitiful ❤
FB_IMG_1507042290421.jpg

We have a Catahoula /Labrador cross and an Australian Shepard.
View attachment 1111025 View attachment 1111026 View attachment 1111027
Both are getting up there in years so these are their normal poses. Nine year old Red on the love seat weighs about 85 pounds. Gracie is 13.5 and weighs in at 55.
View attachment 1110996 View attachment 1110997
Update...
Dec 5, we had to send Gracie over the Rainbow Bridge. She was 13.5 years old with a benign tumor on her neck that had encroached on her trachea making breathing hard and stressing her heart. It was time.
Red paced the house and property looking for her.
We found him a friend
Lily is a Rhodesian Ridgeback that is ridge less.
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
They have become best buddies.

@NanaKat I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. Your new puppy is a doll. I've always wanted a Rhodesian Ridgeback but they're really expensive and not common here.

We have two older dogs and just got an 8 week old puppy ourselves. Geesh, it's been a long time since we've had a puppy and it's tiring. She's a mix of Dutch and German Shepherd and Pitbull. Very sweet, smart and vocal about life's injustices.
20171226_135012.jpg

image.jpeg We were lucky finding Lily. She is 18 weeks old now and still very much puppy!
I found her in a Craigslist ad for a rehoming fee of $40. The daughter was gifted with the 6 week old little puppy by a friend at work and she grew into a bigger puppy than the family was willing to handle. No shots, no toys, kept in a crate and had worms. They didn't know what breed mix she was.
Our vet suggested Ridgeback. I contacted a breeder in Florida who shows champions. She had me send her sets of photos over a week. She confirmed Lily is full blood!
Lily sleeps with me and here she is this morning snoring in my lap.

Back
Top Bottom