Dog / Human Conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
The OP has good reason for stating your comments are counterproductive and to attempt to steer this thread he created away from any posts that encourage shooting dogs with an objects that impale to inflict pain and suffering. Perhaps you also didn't realize you were responding to the OP when you called him a Karen?I hope not.

The OP has good reason for stating your comments are counterproductive and to attempt to steer this thread he created away from any posts that encourage shooting dogs with an objects that impale to inflict pain and suffering. Perhaps you also didn't realize you were responding to the OP when you called him a Karen?I hope not.
well there is all the proof you need...
Now to ask this :
What is the difference between an electric fence and rubber BB's ? Both have a temporary sting, dont kill and lets the animal know to stop. The rubber bb's along with the loud noise will set in a little better and faster (also being cheaper)
But I guess y'all dont like ideas, creativity to curb issues ( or even have a little laugh from time to time? I know you cant express emotions through a screen But Cheer up a bit.

Hell, get some Skunk spray and squirt the dogs... owners will love that and no proof

We are going to get a lot of snow in the next 36 to 48 hours. This will enable to get better handle on where dogs cross over and where they go if it resumes.
Would it be useful to have the police out after the snow, to follow pawprints back to the correct houses? (Considering how much documentation you already have, I do not know if that would be worth trying or not.)

Would it be useful to have the police out after the snow, to follow pawprints back to the correct houses? (Considering how much documentation you already have, I do not know if that would be worth trying or not.)
At this point dogs coming over and from where is not contested. Will document anyway.

We are going to get a lot of snow in the next 36 to 48 hours. This will enable to get better handle on where dogs cross over and where they go if it resumes.
The snow is great for locating where anything comes and goes as sometimes they dont always enter/exit at the same areas as you have mentioned but finding those hidden spots you didnt know about those 2% of the times you didnt see them.

Ongoing.
1643940756273.png

1643940786751.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom