Dog / Human Conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Dog most recently photographed was this afternoon going all the way into woods south of house. The woods represents about 2/3’s of the lower ten acres of property. My dogs confronted it there and it retreated in a broad loop back to its home so as not to trip cameras. It will be some time before I can fence that off.

Dogs from another neighbor are getting to be more of focus. One is very first person I spoke to about dogs coming. That guy I quickly came to opinion is not even trying to be honest and very quick to point fingers at neighbor I have been dealing with the most to date.

The second guy has an aggressive female pitbull that challenged me and my female dog penned in the barn. We did run her off a couple of times and she was present when the mass attack on chickens occurred. They also have a smaller black dog. I will be establishing contact via facebook shortly. He has female companion that will almost certainly be a part of the mix. The male said he had an altercation with neighbors on the other side of him in regards to dog issues. As in one with a strong physical component and alleged use of a firearm. He / they do not appear to be on good terms with neighbor I deal with most on this issue.

I think the guy I deal with most may not be all that bad. He clearly is trying to do better.

Dog shown below may be female pitbull, but images are poor. Camera has been fixed to enable better images. Could also be smaller black dog. All that is certain is dog is dark. Curly tail does not align well with being a pitbull.

1645491314083.png

1645491212328.png

The fun now shall be engaging the neighbors that have not been engaged since almost the beginning. Their dogs were not as frequent visitors, but they were present when a lot of actual damage was done. Photographic evidence will be acquired and organized so as to be sent to them via Facebook. Copies will be sent to deputy. The deputy, to my knowledge, did not talk to the latter couple at all since my emphasis was with the Huskies that came over a lot.

Dogs of first owner will be schooled about hotwire so they learn to avoid it before animals are moved outside of the barnyard area. I will inform him of what is going on so he knows no actual harm done when dogs get zapped. it will not be in good position to deny dog access to my property as would be very expensive to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom