Dog / Human Conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camera batteries expensive and free trial period for cellular access is over.
I only use lithium batteries in my cell cams and get 6+ months out of a set. Alkaline are ok in the summer, but in cold weather, they deplete fast.
What cell cam do you have? Both the Delta and stealth cam have a $5 a month option. 250 photos IIRC. Unlimited photo plan are $12 a month. The cell cams continue to work as a regular cell cam if your plan has ended.

1645187158166.png

It appears the neighbors are finally in compliance with the minimum requirements of the the law. It sucks that no good deed ever goes unpunished.

I only use lithium batteries in my cell cams and get 6+ months out of a set. Alkaline are ok in the summer, but in cold weather, they deplete fast.
What cell cam do you have? Both the Delta and stealth cam have a $5 a month option. 250 photos IIRC. Unlimited photo plan are $12 a month. The cell cams continue to work as a regular cell cam if your plan has ended.
Mine is a Bushnell. Monthly charge is now $15 for unlimited images. I am looking forward to using it for other purposes like Timberdoodles and critters visiting pond.

It appears the neighbors are finally in compliance with the minimum requirements of the the law. It sucks that no good deed ever goes unpunished.
Neighbor responds immediately now to facebook reports on incursions. Only one dog is not being recorded so some improvement is being realized. If dog(s) do more than visit, then I shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom