Dog / Human Conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Are they agressive towards you when you've seen them? The dogs, i mean. If not, I'd stake them somewhere they won't get in trouble until they can be retrieved or take them to the shelter and let them know who they belong to and whats going on
Something that would further inconvenience the owners would be good, I would think. This might be a good way to do it without making yourself feel bad. Dogs are safe. You are safe. Your animals are safe.

Are they agressive towards you when you've seen them? The dogs, i mean. If not, I'd stake them somewhere they won't get in trouble until they can be retrieved or take them to the shelter and let them know who they belong to and whats going on
I'm talking with Fulton Animal Control Shelter on how to deal with captured dogs. The county sheriff's office said I will need to take dogs in as they have no means for transport. This will be a one dog at a time procedure with 20 mile drive each way. Time and gas will be expended.

The dogs do bark and growl at me now. They regard me as a threat. I will not handle them directly with physical contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom