Dog pics

29598_img_0015.jpg
g].com/forum/uploads/29598_img_0020.jpg[/img]

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

I HAD huskies, the mother of my pups pretty much smoked all my chickens. I re-homed the mom (Ava) the next day by a timely call from a woman who was looking for a companion for her Siberian, we talked abit before I suggested that she might like a free chicken eatin' helluva pet. It turns out her dog is the littermate sister of Ava. How opportune! They were great people and I have been able to be fussy and find homes that are appropriate for Siberians for all the puppies, save one. Well actually I still have two, my pic of the litter and dad, but I am not getting attached to the little female, I am just teaching her how to be a good dog while I try to sell her.
wink.png
and Papa is a good boy and keeps the coyotes and wolves at bay, doesn't mind being tied up, and doesn't go after farm creatures. I feel a little ashamed posting pics of the fact that I just raised six SIberians huskies, AKA chicken eaters, but mom never was naughty until she had pups to look after and instincts kicked in. They are so sweet though and I wouldn't trade the experience for anything! Poultry and sheep win, but god I miss fresh eggs! So they had to go
hit.gif

I don't have a clue on how to post pictures! Can someone help me?

Oh and just so you know I have made sure that all buyers were aware that these dogs could grow up to be chicken eaters and made sure that none of you were their neighbors, I promise!

Back
Top Bottom