Doggie pics, please

Here's Petie, the world's greatest dog. I found him as a dumped puppy, so I don't know his pedigree for sure. But I think he's heeler (AKA Australian Cattle Dog) and German Shepherd.

petie5w.jpg

petieinsnow1w.jpg

Last edited:
This is Chloe. She was about 2 in this picture and mad at me. She's 4 now and is an english mastiff. She is the sweetest dog ever and is definately momma's dog. She weighs about 160 lb and is small for her breed.

This is Pepper. She was about 2 months old in this picture and is now a yr old. She's a merle great dane. I'm 5'11 and she is taller than me already when she stands on her hind feet. I'm guessing she's around 100 lbs now and still growing.

Both big babies. I'm trying to talk my fiancee into letting me get a small inside dog as both of these girls are outside and we converted the shed for them for their house. Both spoiled rotten but Chloe is the boss...for now although Pepper towers over her. I'll try to get som pictures of them together but Pepper hates the camera whereas Chloe loves it.

Last edited:
Here's our pekepoo (1/2 pekingnese, 1/2 poodle), Jolee. She's about 1.5 years old. We're looking for a playmate for her at humane societies and animal shelters!

JoleeOnFishingChair.JPG

We were fishing here. She's quite the little country dog. hee hee.

here is hunter my golden retriever, he doesn't like the flash. he's a special pup cause i think the man that had him was very mean to him.
hunter.jpg

here is maxwell my pyr/anatol. mix
maxwellsleeping.jpg

this is emily she is my daughters and is a pyr/jack russ. mix
emily.jpg

this is gingerbread the bloodhound
ginger.jpg

and this nixon a black lab mix
geraldsneckgoatginger016.jpg

Ya'll all have such pretty babies.

Here are mine.

This is Freddie 4yrs, lab/bc cross. He spent his first 1.5yrs at the shelter before coming to my home. He was just waiting for the right momma. The bandana was a good idea that last about 3hrs.
IMG_0444.jpg

Pooh is my 13yr doxie and my child. She is a spoiled rotten angel.
IMG_0380.jpg

Shelby is 7yr doxie, I adopted last year from the same shelter as Freddie. She is a rabbit chasing fiend.
IMG_0377.jpg

yeah the jack boy had an affair with the pyr. apparently. she seems to be growing fine. i need to take a new pic of her cause she has grown. i don't think she's gonna get very much bigger though. she's a nice girl when she isn't trying to eat my chickens.

Back
Top Bottom