Doggie pics, please

Nothing beats taking a nap outside in the sunshine...even if you are on your back.
Here is Star of Isabella...aka Izzy napping this morning

DSC02760.jpg

Last edited:
Bandit- 3 yr. old Australian Cattle Dog who lives up to his name. lol! He's always "stealing" things, but he's a great farm dog and hard worker. He also enjoys hunting and makes a great bird dog- and has never attempted to go after any of our poultry.
FarmFriends001.jpg

FarmFriends009.jpg

Banditprotectingbone.jpg

Maxamillion- He's a cattle dog cross of some sort. We think he's between 9-11 yrs. old. I rescued him when I was 14. He was badly abused, and to this day has many scars and is afraid of most men. He's my protector, and best friend.
FarmFriends010.jpg

And at last there's Molly a 2 yr. old Beagle- Cattle dog cross (we think) She has quite the attitude that can go both ways. She's starting to work on the farm some, but has a problem with the electric fence. We rescued her about 1 yr. old. Bandit is in the pic. with her.
FarmFriends023.jpg

Here's my favorite pix of Pepper Anne (8 yr. old, red merle Aussie)...

After getting her belly cooled off at the spring...

P6102429.jpg

Chillin' with the chickens...

47b7d738b3127ccebce86ad9456000000036100FYtm7ho2Y-

Dawn

Here are my three:

First - Bailey. We rescued Bailey from the college where I work. Because it is in the country and has an Equine area, we get a lot of drop offs and visitors. Not sure how old Bailey is but he is a sweetie!

bailey.jpg

Next is Emily. Emily is a dachund x terrier mix. We think the terrier part is Jack Russell based on behaviors but who knows for sure. Emily may be outnumbered by gender but certainly makes up for it in personality!!

emily.jpg

Last is Sammy. Sammy is a Shih tzu. He and Emily are one month apart in age. We got Emily to be Sammy's companion. They are certainly a pair.

sammy.jpg

Each of them are wonderful in their own special ways...and none are allowed around my chicks just yet!

4 chihuahuas and 1 insane cocker spaniel here...can't find pics of the cocker to put on my new computer, so I will have to work on that! Here are a few of the chi's, though!
all the chi's
chihuahuas1.jpg

Chip and Cocoa
chipandcocoa1.jpg

Tramp
tramp001.jpg
DellaHalloweenThrow.jpg

Della

all the chi's at Halloween in their costumes
DogsHalloween1.jpg

Heres my golden/mix of everysmall dog Bailey the day we had to put him to sleep
sad.png
He was blind/deaf and just could not walk anymore. I had carried him outside to pee for a week at this already but he was SO good we just didn't have the heart...we finally had to.
sad.png
I really really miss him! Here my little boy is saying his good byes. *Crying*

Baileygoodby.jpg

Last edited:
OK here it goes with my 'children'

First is my baby girl Zoe. Zoe was in a shelter in PA that a friend of mine out there volunteered at. She had had a litter of ten in the pound and all were adopted 'cept poor Zo. She waited 9 months for me to find her and meet my friend in Ohio to do the transfer. She's an absolute doll. Obviously she is part rott I think the other part is pit because she's got that gorgeous pittie smile and some nice little wrinkles going on in the forehead area.

DSCF0025.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Next is Reggin my little Red ASOB American Cocker. He's a royal brat but I love him anyway. He LIVES for car rides.

Picture048.jpg

SnowPuppy.jpg

Than we've got our baby Indiana Bones AKA Indy. He's my little black and tan Cocker. No good pics of the little dude. He doesn't like to hold still. One of his nicknames is Indy Car.

DSCF0055.jpg

Last but not least is Hennessey AKA Henny our newest addition (Jan '08'). Henny came from a breeder who was no longer going to breed. She's been spayed and will live out her days as a pampered pet. Henny is a 3 yr old Irish Wolfhound. She came to us grossly over weight at 139lbs but she's now down to a svelte 112lbs.

DSCF0009.jpg

DSCF0049.jpg

DSCF0057.jpg

Irish Wolfhounds are my 6yo's favorite dog (I kind of have a soft spot for them too). I'm jealous, but don't tell my dog, he'll be upset to know I'm hankering after another pooch...

Quote:
She is one of the gentlest dogs I've ever had the honor of meeting. Her only flaw is that, being a sight-hound, she thinks the kitters would make a lovely meal. We're working on it though. So maybe someday they can be in the same room together.

Back
Top Bottom