Doggie pics, please

This is my sadie, please ignore my sons mess, she is almost 4. I got her from the pound, I was looking for a Lab or something like that but she saw me and wanted me. She only had 2 days left and the man said beagles dont usually get adopted. She was turned in because she wouldnt hunt. She was an out door dog, covered in fleas, missing fur (shes aleregic to fleas) and had bronchitis when I brought her home. Cost me $100 at the vet within 2 days but she knows she's livin the life!
Picture001.jpg

This is how I usually find her in the morning
PICT0966.jpg

and when i saw this the other night I couldnt resist
PICT0987.jpg

shes a little chubby, my older son calls her pork chop or chunky

I haven't taken any decent pictures in forever, but here are some show pictures.

This is my oldest - Gipper - miniature smooth dachshund. He is 11 now, but was only two when this picture was taken. That's a friend of mine showing him.

This is Livy - miniature smooth dachshund. This was her first show at six months. She's six years now.

And this is their daughter Eileen. This picture was her first show at 9 months. She is 4 now.

Candid shots of all three - but these are pretty old too.

Gipper in an empty dog food bag. Silly boy!

Livy with a ball. She can throw the ball for herself.

Eileen hunting varmints in the garden.

These are our furry children

Georgie he is a 3yo stud my dh called him the money maker

DSC00102-1.jpg

This is Sophie she is 11 months old. I traded breeding fees for her. She is only 2 1/2 lbs so she was spaded

sophie007.jpg

Last is Mattie she is 8 yo Shutzu (sp) and belongs to my dh She does NOT like me when dh is around. If he goes to bed first he has to hold her so I can get in the bed without getting bitten
dogs033-1.jpg

My mother wants a Yorkie soooo bad! She's got two Rat Terriers, a toy Poodle, a dumpster rescued dachshund/SOMETHING mix, and an outside larger mutt that was discovered with every bone in her body showing. Of course, Lucky is her name!

So, sure, looking for Yorkies that won't break the bank!! (good luck, right?)

I myself have two dogs, a Doberman and a rat terrier. No pics of them currently, will get some soon!

These are the "Barn Dogs"

Excuse their filthyness!

Brody - Pyrenees/Anatolian Shepherd
brodystanding1.jpg

Ollie and Glory
Giant Schnauzer and German Shepherd
GloryOllie.jpg

One more of Ollie
olliebarndog.jpg

One more of Brody
brodyfacelow.jpg

Back